**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Black Diamond Hercules Dunamis ... 60mm case

b6b362784e43688fd165c566b574771d72b77a83.pjpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CJ863

It may be fake, but I dig that Elroy Jetson piece design wise....
pimp.gif

1 in a Billion goin' hard ( nh ) on the customs too..
pimp.gif

That's Dennis the Menace homie...
laugh.gif
I was waiting on that... but homie has a point...

embarassed.gif

Damn....

*+#+ was I thinking?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
It's cool playa, I thought it was Elroy too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never watched either of those characters so its easily mistake-able
whoa...u gotta be young

So, Since I never watched them I have to be young? I don't get it. What if, in place of my first sentence, I hadsaid I never really watched TV in general, Do I still have to be young?

laugh.gif
Up close it looks nuts quality wise....but why no proper outlines?

edit: Nevermind, read the details on the Blog
eek.gif
eek.gif
one side Yellow one side White on both the Piece & Cuban. It's biggerthan NLV's Piece it looks like......I know that NLV x 206 x IF Jesus will be a PROBLEM next.

2i87y1.jpg

Ben & Chris great work as usual.

I didnt have a whole lot to do with the actual design of this piece, i was just the dude to put FAB's ideas together visually. And to nail down the righttypeface.

Ben, we need some pics of the side or 3/4 angle so people can see its two sided. Great work though homie.

I want to see a close up of the chain itself too.

^ What he said about the pics.
laugh.gif

I've see 2 tone Cubans put together but not like this behind each other.

Def aint as big as the NLV piece, his piece is nearly the size of the whole hand...

Setting/stones look very on point and sharp, but im not a big fan of the actual design

Looks great up close, but does seem like it would be hard to read from far away. I'd have to see it on. The idea is
eek.gif
though

we made it EXACTLY to fab's specs....

as for the weight and thickness, it's a little bigger than NLV's.... sorry Nate.... also 55 carats in diamonds. lol
Fab went in. the lines are sharp.... we DID NOT WANT A RE-UP %$@% piece....we wanted it more to look like the ICE AGE white piece.... it's just amazing inperson.

I'm thinking of making a new piece for myself, but I need to stop...
there's a side 3/4 view pic of it up now on my page.

thanks again Chris for the assistance.

btw, NLV x 206 blacc jesus is the end all to end alls.... the cloverfield of jesus joints

the cuban chain is entirely white on 1 side..... then entirely yellow on the other.....

his last chain was made over 2 years ago..... at least custom made joint, so his trademark is yellow diamonds on yellow gold, vice versa.
thats why he copped 1 cluster in yellow/yellow, 1 cluster in white/white.... but he did change the game with this, it's a mirror chain, literally 2 chains.
I haven't seen anyone else do this.

and yes his paper is fully grown it seems.

Wonder how the Cuban worked half and half actually welded together? Dipped?

*shrugs.

Back
Top Bottom