**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by michael32

5d036acf474b63cbd3aece8aba0f700fb0576542.pjpg

Piece for producer Kenoe ...
wow, thats clean
eek.gif

kenoe is my dude. old school no limit cat, did a lot of joints for c-murder.

if im thinkin of the same cat...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

This is the msg I'm getting.

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Yup, I'm still getting that too.

lax, check your pm
nerd.gif

^^^ I started a new piece that will be completed soon. I hope the proceeds from that will allow me to fully ice out the NLV Piece.^^^

^^^ The NLV Piece will be way more than 50 Cts as well.^^^

ALSO, SEE 206 FOR ALL OF YOUR ICED OUT GRAPIHC NEEDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to ask if Malice changed the piece up, you can actually see the letters better in pics now as oppose to when it first came out
laugh.gif
or it could be Photographers realized they had to shoot it better so viewerscan see.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

^ that Re-Up Gang piece looks GREAT in that picture

yea thats the best that piece ever looked.............is that even the same piece as before?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

7CPzgE_large.jpg
I just wanna know why these _'s look like they about to tell me a scary story...spotlight on their faces and everything else dimmed...dudes got their "are you afraid of the dark" game face on...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

photo_large_18_4a1588d64d908_1242925270.jpg
I know that clown in the yellow...hes DJ Wallah from Newark, think he doin it big. Dude got no ice, nothing but dreds n those lil behindspectacles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom