**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i think that JP is hollow and they just welded a plate on the back. 

either way a lot better looking than most molds out.

(check the pictures of the back on the ebay link, you can see some holes poking through the back plate.)

as far as how big you should go on your bracelet it falls on personal preference, i dislike bracelets unless its something that really catches my interest. 

maybe its from past from getting arrested but anything on my wrist bothers me. 

8.5-16mm 
pimp.gif

its not a "brokeboi" argument, its a "why em i paying X when it comes in my possession its only worth Y"

10k gold isn't isn't majority gold.

its like someone selling you a mixtape in 2017, and you can get no one else to give you a dollar for it.
laugh.gif

14k and up or nothing >*
thats why 10k COST less and does RESELL and the ratio is about the same as if you were selling the 14k back........stop making it complicated ninja trying to act like you know something that the population doesnt. youll never get all your money back.....on BIG weight, youll get 75% back, on medium weight youll get 50% back and on light weight stuff youre only getting 25% or less back.........you pay less for 10k, you get paid less for 10k, you pay more for 14k, you get more for 14k.

if youre so SET on your "10k isnt enough gold to be real gold or have value, than anything under 24k is not real gold"

its 2017.......10k barely existed and was frowned upon before because 14k was chump change. now you still gotta come with a stack atleast for some small franco/bead chain or hammered cuban link curb chain in 10k and youll still get atleast 400ish for something you pay 1000ish for....... #10klivesmatter

and those fufu stones youre always defending are NOT diamonds

investments are investments....jewels are jewels.

Last edited:
youre comparing "reselling jewelry" to someone selling me a mixtape for a dollar..........youre proving my point, broke boi talk.

if you cant afford the mixtape dont pay for it, if you cant afford the chain, dont pay for it ......your cash is 100%, the gold isnt. 

Your argument only wins if the gold prices skyrocket overnight. because even if it does over time, than that time you were holding the asset while the equity increased would be you paying interest, another point if youre trying to make also is that gold is a universal currency, that is true as well.

BUT LETTUCE BE CEREAL, ITS ABOUT DA CUBAN

BUY THE CUBAN FOR YOU TO WEAR, NOT FLIP.

YOU THINK THE DIPS WAS LIKE "DAMN HOW MUCH THIS EAGLE COST THOUGH AT ANOTHER JEWELER OR LET ME BRING THIS ARAB DUDE SOME GOLD TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS INCASE I GOT TO SELL IT"

be a baller and rock the baller cuban, or keep that JP in your pocket and explain to people why you havent bought the link for it

Last edited:
im not as mad as i seem in my posts but i just want ninja to snap pics of the cuban not explain how he is going to barter with bread and milk to get it for free to then flip it 

Last edited:
I have 10k :frown: :lol: but also some 14k and 18k

Its a custom made oakland A's pendant with diamonds on 2 franco chains, 1 white gold 1 yellow gold. Gonna have to dig up the paperwork cuz i cant remember the specs tbh. Got it in a safety deposit box with my 18k chain i got from my grand father after he passed and 14k bracelet my mom copped me way back. Havent worn any jewelry since i got bagged tho. Gonna see if i can find any old pics on some sd cards to post

I have 10k
frown.gif
laugh.gif
but also some 14k and 18k

Its a custom made oakland A's pendant with diamonds on 2 franco chains, 1 white gold 1 yellow gold. Gonna have to dig up the paperwork cuz i cant remember the specs tbh. Got it in a safety deposit box with my 18k chain i got from my grand father after he passed and 14k bracelet my mom copped me way back. Havent worn any jewelry since i got bagged tho. Gonna see if i can find any old pics on some sd cards to post
the jewelers themselves say that anyone buying jewelry over 10k to wear in 2017 is throwing their money in the garbage.

some of us like me and you want our chains and wear them and thus makes it "worth it"

but again, i had a post about this a few months ago.........

in 2017 

it can be an 18k 300 gram cuban link or a 30 gram 10k bead chain......aint nobody looking at you sideways on the block.

now you better not come with no silver or those fufu diamonds ninja endorsin' unless you tryna get ranked on

Last edited:
i daily a 6 dwt / approx 10 gram necklace and a 10k pave diamond xanax bar.....10k and these diamonds are def not VVS but i get compliments on it daily.....imagine if it was an angel or something instead lol. 

i daily a 6 dwt / approx 10 gram necklace and a 10k pave diamond xanax bar.....10k and these diamonds are def not VVS but i get compliments on it daily.....imagine if it was an angel or something instead lol. 

This the only pic i could find at the moment, not the greatest quality. Gonna try dig up the paperwork in the specs for the pendant. I bought em like 10yrs ago or so. Paid about 2-2.5k for the pendant, somewhere around that cant remember exactly. The chains were originally like 40inches lol, but i got em shortened and made bracelets for my mom and grandmother. The 18k i have is similar to a hermes link, not sure what its called tbh since it came from the mid east. I dont even know what the bracelets link is called but if i see it id def know.

those bracelets are hard......i always see them used down here in miami at the pawn shops, would cop but the diamond tax sometimes and those got that early 2000s weight.

its not a "brokeboi" argument, its a "why em i paying X when it comes in my possession its only worth Y"

10k gold isn't isn't majority gold.

its like someone selling you a mixtape in 2017, and you can get no one else to give you a dollar for it. :lol:

14k and up or nothing >*

thats why 10k COST less and does RESELL and the ratio is about the same as if you were selling the 14k back........stop making it complicated ninja trying to act like you know something that the population doesnt. youll never get all your money back.....on BIG weight, youll get 75% back, on medium weight youll get 50% back and on light weight stuff youre only getting 25% or less back.........you pay less for 10k, you get paid less for 10k, you pay more for 14k, you get more for 14k.

if youre so SET on your "10k isnt enough gold to be real gold or have value, than anything under 24k is not real gold"

its 2017.......10k barely existed and was frowned upon before because 14k was chump change. now you still gotta come with a stack atleast for some small franco/bead chain or hammered cuban link curb chain in 10k and youll still get atleast 400ish for something you pay 1000ish for....... #10klivesmatter

and those fufu stones youre always defending are NOT diamonds

investments are investments....jewels are jewels.

its also like a car...im wouldn't cop a brand that depreciates like a brick sinking to da bottom of a ocean.

i seen Jewelers straight play homies out when they wanted to pawn their 10k...14k you're gonna get mostly all your cheese back, especially if you copped preowned.

that 585>*

those bracelets are hard......i always see them used down here in miami at the pawn shops, would cop but the diamond tax sometimes and those got that early 2000s weight.

yeah they're usually all pretty weighty.

and now they're pretty rare cuz da jewelry designs really consolidated into one or 2 pieces overall.

What's a good width for a Cuban bracelet for a small dude like me? I'm 17 tho so no crazy fat links [emoji]128514[/emoji]

you guys that want cubans just fly to miami ill spark you up and give you a ride to daniels or reys das it mane theres hollows now too, a lot, big,medium,small with the triple clasp lol. i mess with daniel....been messin wit him for a while he looks out and has mean miami cubans made ready in stock showroom i like to see how it looks when im buying it. cant do that online shopping unless i was away from da city..that solid ish....solid miami cuban link undeniable no argument goat link design amiright?

Last edited:

dont judge me this is circa 06-07 the watch and bracelet and big cuban was my homies but everything else was my daily stuff i had a longer but thinner solid 14k cuban and a 3d san lazaro that i would wear but not daily and ive had 2 cuban link bracelets everything but the watch bracelet and big cuban were my dailies with 6 to the top

Last edited:
and wet....my dawg was on some real pimp ish....i drove the birdz and that was easy money cause my dawg was gorilla and would big bro for and back me up....dude would make stacksssss like water and look out but always end up locked up ofc but hes better now last i heard i aint wit that since i had my jit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom