**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

10mm is big, pause.

Fab's piece is on a totally different chain too. If you put it on a 10mm bead chain it would look brolic.

Is there any images of a full size Jesus on a 10mm and 28inches ? I wasn't really worried about the 10 mm part , I was more concerned with the length .

I think this looks fine and the GLC Jesus is bigger than your kufi

A full size Jesus is too big for 10mm?
A mini Jesus on a 10mm chain?

Ninja is all the way off

Last edited:
The bail in that last Nas pic is terrible imo.

Its a diff piece than the first 2 or is it jus the pic that makes it look diff?

I never got the Jesus piece hype. It's way too commercial and popular. I ain't trying to look like everyone else. I respect cats who get their own swag and rock unique pieces.

I never got the Jesus piece hype. It's way too commercial and popular. I ain't trying to look like everyone else. I respect cats who get their own swag and rock unique pieces.
i feel you . I do like the Jesus piece but for the reason of them being so popular will probably have me wearing mine pieceless for a while . The right chain looks good pieceless

Where can I find a 14K 3.5 - 4mm 28 inch gold Franco chain? Looking for solid, not that hollow stuff. Websites seem mad inconsistent with the weights. NT got any legit sites?

i feel you . I do like the Jesus piece but for the reason of them being so popular will probably have me wearing mine pieceless for a while . The right chain looks good pieceless
I'm an atheist too so I def ain't rocking a Jesus piece [emoji]128514[/emoji]

puffs chain isnt no 28 inches

thats 22-24. 

jada has a dope piece but that cuban is about 12 inches too long 

nas in the first two pics is rocking it perfectly, the 3rd looks like he went a bit longer on the chain than he should have.

ghostdini the god prob has the best JP set up, followed by nas and puff. 

(depending on your height, weight, and neck size your 28 will look like theirs.. prob more like puffs and ghost.

nas deff rocking a 30+ inch cable)

if you dont want a jesus piece get something custom done like a logo, a roundel, maybe an old school coin or bar. 

Yeah Puff's looks about 24

Jada's is like 36

Nas #1 looks about 30 and #2 looks about 36

Nas and Jada are tiny though so I could be a little off.

its NY centric, its da yankee fitted of jewelry. when i see one its representative of my NY & da 80's-90's papi shampoo Hispanic dealer swag.

you gotta remember, most of these styles came from China Town/Fordham FD, Fulton mall, etc.

da ghostface jesus piece is da product of a Dominican jewelry company that came from Washington Heights & moved to Miami to make things whole sale.

Last edited:
:lol: at the ran out of money ... When I see people with no piece , I assume they just didn't want a piece . To spend 5k on a chain and run out of money sounds irresponsible as hell :rofl: I'm 40 years old and alot of the times I love the simple look of a nice chain . When I bought my chain yesterday I had no intention on buying a piece until I came in here . They are are nice but I think Ima plain Jane it for a while . It will definatly have to be the perfect piece for me though.

I think diamond chains look better with no piece, including diamond cubans.

Also, a big chain with a big piece on it can be a little too "hey look at me and my big gaudy jewelry!"

:lol: at the ran out of money ... When I see people with no piece , I assume they just didn't want a piece . To spend 5k on a chain and run out of money sounds irresponsible as hell :rofl: I'm 40 years old and alot of the times I love the simple look of a nice chain . When I bought my chain yesterday I had no intention on buying a piece until I came in here . They are are nice but I think Ima plain Jane it for a while . It will definatly have to be the perfect piece for me though.

it used to be da case, not anymore though :lol:

not all chains need a piece... its nice but not necessary... in your case the 10mm is fine by itself but if its a thinner chain like 7mm or lower it needs a piece imo... once i get a 10mm cuban im a rock it by itself...

True one ain't gonna spend 5k on jewelry if they can't afford it. You hope lol, but I'm like you I like the chain without a pendant look. Looks more classy and professional to me.

its NY centric, its da yankee fitted of jewelry. when i see one its representative of my NY & da 80's-90's papi shampoo Hispanic dealer swag.

you gotta remember, most of these styles came from China Town/Fordham FD, Fulton mall, etc.

da ghostface jesus piece is da product of a Dominican jewelry company that came from Washington Heights & moved to Miami to make things whole sale.
Who made the Jesus piece popular?

Back
Top Bottom