**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

is the process of icing out a stonedless icebox jesus piece the same as one that was intended to be flooded with ice from scratch? reason I ask is cause I think sometimes stones are put in place during fabrication?

some pieces are modular (have interchangeable parts depending on what you're gonna do with it) it all depends on da design.

I got my refund from Sarraf quickly.

Ordered my first Franco chain from somebody else . It's for my small cross. I went 18k 24 inch 3 mm 39 grams . I should get it by Friday

Does it really bother everyone how a JP looks? Because when someone tried to make a "black man jp" everyone clowned him. Can yall make up your minds, this pops up every time someone cops or post a jesus piece, we get it....

also reference of BMJP The artwork was amazing and if the wax and piece would hgave been spot on to the artwork it would have been a game changer for sure but just size itself is wow

Attachments

• NLV Jesus Piece 2.jpg
    NLV Jesus Piece 2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 152
  • NLV Jesus Piece 3.jpg
    NLV Jesus Piece 3.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 107
  • NLV Jesus Piece 5.jpg
    NLV Jesus Piece 5.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 98
  • NLV Jesus Piece 8.jpg
    NLV Jesus Piece 8.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 131
it may have looked better in yellow gold. last time that piece came up I found myself echoing what ppl said years ago (the lack of contrast with the hair & Crown) only I swear that I didn't even remember those comments at the time. these days I believe that yellow gold and white diamonds looks the best on any kind of piece.

Back
Top Bottom