**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that NLV Ring is FIRE! Love it ...
Small piece for Heidi and Spencer:

52736cc74c686134d641c987b0f078620446f707.pjpg

This piece is a decent size, 5inches...
d8c1694763d0cabb7f71af1c83110758e1a8d383.pjpg

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

DSC_0057.jpg

roll.gif
I know I can't be the only one that caught this...

what in the helll is the dude in the wife beater doing?
dude is prolly bent
laugh.gif
That better be his only excuse
laugh.gif

I don't know how anyone could be bent to that point.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the new Gucci Mane Webisode in that one scene toward the end when he's doing the Photo Shoot with 10 chains on.

The Roc chain Jay got on looks like the old on Ben had received from Dame. Did all 3 of them have the same chain to hang the piece from or did Jay always havehis on a cuban?

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by 17708

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how fragile is a 24k gold chain? ive been wearing it for a couple of days but im too scared something might happen to it.
u sure it ain't 22k?

word. from my understanding 24k is extremely soft...
its 24k. but it didnt have a 24k stamp on it. instead it was .999 so i had to convert it into karats. il post pics of it if you guys want
that sounds VERY ODD

you can bend 24k with your bare hands...
well my chain is different than what i see normally from other people. i tried to find my type of chain online but i still have no luck finding the style. im a complete noob when it comes to jewelry so i dont know the style of my chain unless its a custom or something which i highly doubt. il post pics tomorrow or friday cause i really want to know the style of it.

Is it like this? Heres an old pic of mine. The chain and pendant is both 24k gold
2r2w23b.gif
i dont think so. il have pics up by today. how heavy is that pendant? i got a little 24k piece on my chain as well.

laugh.gif
i think most asian got the same looking chain, my chain look exactly the same, except my a full buddah figure pendant...anyway, i wore the chain for the last 12 years ...it wont break, only thing u probably gotta change is the lock..which can break if u bend it to much...doesn't cost much to replace it at a chinese shop. its .999 24k gold, and the rest is iron...to keep it solid.
well heres mine. my piece has a dragon engraved on it. my chain looks nothing like that one

well heres mine. my piece has a dragon engraved on it. my chain looks nothing like that one
Thats a really nice chain and pendant combo, what does something like that go for ?

Originally Posted by el cuco

Thats a really nice chain and pendant combo, what does something like that go for ?
my mother gave me the piece. im not sure how much the piece costs but it weighs around 7 grams. my chain is around 58-60 grams (i forgot the exactnumber) and the price for a 24k chain thats around that weight varies from 3k-6k. but i still cant find the style for my chain.

jay z looks like one of them bums that do anything for money at venice beach lol. that hair ugh, other then that im in florida chillin.....weathersucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom