**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

noreaga-during-the-2004-source-awards-inside-at-james-e-knight-in-picture-id452897919

People would think it's fake unless you living large, it's not for you and I. My jeweler tried to sell my an iced out AP for 25 k in June . I had the money, but decided to save up for a house.

you got a point, if you ain't a celebrity you can't really rock da icy fully flooded joints... plain pieces and minimal ice on da piece and a bezel and you straight.

i had a white gold chain once upon da time, got rid of it cuz folks thought da ish was silver :smh: :lol:

Elliott coulda put a visor on that astronaut pendant. Helmet looks really weird without it. Better than offset new piece though for sure.

naw b...this right here...

Wisin_y_Yandel-De_Otra_Manera-Frontal.jpg

was da King for years...son retired it, and joints ended up coming back in style :lol:

MI0001215435.jpg

tracklist & production bonus shot.

You already been posted that months ago. That's why I came with their first album cover. Of course, that chain on the album cover you posted, takes the win. And plus Yandel by that time, he was getting more paper.

Last edited:
true true...that Cuban rivals anything out now :pimp:

gold was a helluva lot cheaper back then though.

Yeah, it was a lot more cheaper, but around that time when that album came out (early 2000's) no one was out in the streets rockin a chain like Yandel's.

Last edited:
Yeah, it could have been a lot more cheaper, but around that time when that album came out (early 2000's) you didnt see no one out in the streets rockin a chain like Yandel's.

irony...we all could've been heavy dookie cubaned out when gold was ~600 a ounce and dudes were stuck on white metals :smh:

Back
Top Bottom