**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I bought some 18k stuff this week : a 3 carat ring and a 85 gram ID Bracelet

413903366.jpg

413903365.jpg

ninjahood ninjahood how much is a cuban that size?. Also thanks for dropping this thread in the whip thread. Never knew this existed

i appreciate it, it really depends on da length you get it, and understanding da width u happy wit.

when you go to Leon_jewelry's ebay store he got da lowest prices posted everywhere, and then when you inquire its even lower, he da price champ undisputed when u see da spot price.

i appreciate it, it really depends on da length you get it, and understanding da width u happy wit.

when you go to Leon_jewelry's ebay store he got da lowest prices posted everywhere, and then when you inquire its even lower, he da price champ undisputed when u see da spot price.
Nice bro, thanks for putting me on :pimp:

bouta cop a bracelet between my next two or three paychecks

good news and bad new guys...

good news is everything is here...

bad news? da cuban too big for da piece.. da lock wont clear da bail. :ohwell: :lol:
IMG_20180523_203256.jpg

gonna have to do some last min Goldsmith work on da bail to have it accept at least da male portion of da box clasp.
You got some nice hands, b

good news and bad new guys...

good news is everything is here...

bad news? da cuban too big for da piece.. da lock wont clear da bail. :ohwell: :lol:
IMG_20180523_203256.jpg

gonna have to do some last min Goldsmith work on da bail to have it accept at least da male portion of da box clasp.
Midas whale send it back wit the JP and tell them to remove the box clasp then resoder it back on. Once it’s on it’s on FOE LIFE bruh.
I did that with my baby JP and my 8mm cuban. So I sent my JP to Rey when he was making my cuban. I knew the box clasp wasn’t making it through the bale. My 6mm was pushing the limit on the baby JP.

NH I wouldn’t trust no Jewler to do any work on the JP. Cubans can easily be modified. Dat JP can’t.

but gold could be added to the bail to make it more accommodating to any chain or no?

I would modify the bail cause that's something that can be replaced easily. It's not the actual piece itself cause the face/cheek bones is the hardest to replicate, not the bail.

Also, by keeping the chain and piece seperate you have something more versatile since you can just wear the cuban alone for a less flashy look like this

PicsArt_05-20-03.29.01.jpg

Last edited:
NH I wouldn’t trust no Jewler to do any work on the JP. Cubans can easily be modified. Dat JP can’t.

i might have to begrudgingly go to 47th street diamonds district to aviannies and look for possible swap options on da bail if a modified solution isn't feasible.

I got a response from CRM so far quoted me 14k miami cuban $35.32 a gram. I might go Reys, he said he'll take my 6mm 10k cuban $200 less than what I bought it for, pretty good trade in. Looking at the 14k 8mm 28" now.

I got a response from CRM so far quoted me 14k miami cuban $35.32 a gram. I might go Reys, he said he'll take my 6mm 10k cuban $200 less than what I bought it for, pretty good trade in. Looking at the 14k 8mm 28" now.

DId you buy the 6mm cuban from Rey? Last time I asked about trading in Norma kept dodging my question.

leon did it for 32 a gram and mine was a custom order.

i called aviannes for a professional opinion, and they said da bail gotta get stretched out, its worth vs altering a cuban and have it lay wrong.

Back
Top Bottom