**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

btw, a first class flight from la to houston cost less than the jesus I posted. so fagggggetaboutitt!
we are making jewelry affordable to some & alternatives to others who want "the look" feel me?
nerd.gif

damn there are PROs to a bad economy

first i see a thread about chargers and challengers going for the low now we got good looking affordable jacob molds

gonna be a hot summer.

My dude stay with the Pre-Ban weaponry in his jewelry pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Couple pics of a nice iced out Breit...then BAM!.....a Mac-10 with muzzle shroud and extended clipoutta nowhere.

I don't wear jewelry but that Black Jesus is sick. How much would it cost my broke $@# to get one?

Ben how many Africans got their arms cut off to make your cali piece?

roll.gif

Daytona you my dude, but why you tryna make cats feel bad for wantin an icee jesus? There are bigger fish you needa go after.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Daytona you my dude, but why you tryna make cats feel bad for wantin an icee jesus? There are bigger fish you needa go after.
laugh.gif

Man ain't nothing wrong with wanting ice, but at what price?
I could say more, but y'all don't wanna hear what I have to say so...... I'll leave it alone.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif

I could say more, but y'all don't wanna hear what I have to say so...... I'll leave it alone.
so go cop cultured diamonds then...jeez
grin.gif

apollo diamonds

gemesis diamonds

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

o go cop cultured diamonds then...jeez
grin.gif

apollo diamonds

gemesis diamonds
Post some pics of some brolic cubans son
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Nooo continue...i think this thread could use the touch of "reality"...and I mean, at the end of the day, it's all Jewelry relatedright...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

btw, a first class flight from la to houston cost less than the jesus I posted. so fagggggetaboutitt!

I think you meant to say the pieces costs less than the flight, right?

Looks so dope, the all black is the nicest piece I've seen aywhere.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

laugh.gif

Nooo continue...i think this thread could use the touch of "reality"...and I mean, at the end of the day, it's all Jewelry related right...
ohwell.gif

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure most of the small stones Ben & others use to make jewelry are not "blood diamonds." I could be totallywrong though.

Back
Top Bottom