**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
@ this thread taking a turn - i just had to catch up on like 15pages

i see the jesus' came out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by JChambers

Player haters always have to come and ruin the jewelry threads. I'm sure that the posters who are getting salty over African diamond mines can't afford jewels anyways.

Yeah your right, I can't afford them. Its sad that an ABUNDANT (
eek.gif
) natural resource is being tightly manipulated and grossly inflated by foreigners who have been sucking Africa dry for centuries. But whatever. Post pics of some more ICE Y'ALL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hahahaha this guy
roll.gif

See how tight people get about the truth.

God forbid you talk about the process of making jewelry in a jewelry thread...

I lost some respect for Ben with that little shuffle he did on that last response tho.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by JChambers

Player haters always have to come and ruin the jewelry threads. I'm sure that the posters who are getting salty over African diamond mines can't afford jewels anyways.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son said Player haters?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought we dropped the "player" like 4 years ago?

Who is "we"?

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

See how tight people get about the truth.

God forbid you talk about the process of making jewelry in a jewelry thread...

I lost some respect for Ben with that little shuffle he did on that last response tho.
I'm sure that dude is going to lose some sleep over your lack of admiration.
ohwell.gif

Who cares if he thinks about it or not?

Get off his reproductive glands.
Since were getting off things here.. Why don't you get off your high horse?

Nobody was personally attacked. A true statement was made about the process and very real tragic occurrences in west, and south africa. Nobody is on any highhorse. People got defensive and called others "Playa haters", and "salty". I see that NT can floss without thinking or caring aboutextenuating circumstances. No flame, no condescendence, just truth.

Originally Posted by starbury03

Who cares if he thinks about it or not?

Get off his reproductive glands.
Since were getting off things here.. Why don't you get off your high horse?

How am I on a high horse...please point it out.

Otherwise you can hop off too.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Nobody was personally attacked. A true statement was made about the process and very real tragic occurrences in west, and south africa. Nobody is on any high horse. People got defensive and called others "Playa haters", and "salty". I see that NT can floss without thinking or caring about extenuating circumstances. No flame, no condescendence, just truth.
co-sign

Nobody was personally attacked. A true statement was made about the process and very real tragic occurrences in west, and south africa. Nobody is on any high horse. People got defensive and called others "Playa haters", and "salty". I see that NT can floss without thinking or caring about extenuating circumstances. No flame, no condescendence, just truth.
They (5000 and whoever else) are just straight mocking the thread. Trying to take over the thread guerilla style, trying to get a rise out ofpeople. If they want to talk about the situation..do it in a manner that will invite open ears. Don't make *+#++*+ remarks like "Yo Ben dawg, ay howmany people get they hands cut off fo yo cali piece?" Thats just lame.

. Don't make *+#++*+ remarks like "Yo Ben dawg, ay how many people get they hands cut off fo yo cali piece?" Thats just lame.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

is that the jesus they ppl BEEn waiting for? like really?

Daytona is nothing more than a troll... dude came in here to start nonsense and yall are feeding into it...

Originally Posted by jefffort5

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i think it was that one plus the non metal joints..dont know if i missed it but LAX had like 3-4 different ones to post also-

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i think it was that one plus the non metal joints..dont know if i missed it but LAX had like 3-4 different ones to post also-
im thinking sum mind blowing shh finna be posted..smh

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
well theres the NLV x 206 x IF&co coming as well

They (5000 and whoever else) are just straight mocking the thread. Trying to take over the thread guerilla style, trying to get a rise out of people. If they want to talk about the situation..do it in a manner that will invite open ears. Don't make *+#++*+ remarks like "Yo Ben dawg, ay how many people get they hands cut off fo yo cali piece?" Thats just lame.

Although I personally wouldn't have used Ben's name directly, there is nothing lame about what was said. Instead of looking at a beautiful piece ofjewelry maybe we should take some time to think about how ugly ways were used to bring them to us. His intentions were not of my concern, his overall messagestruck with me, and unless you guys are feeling "salty" that a few individuals have something more to say so be it.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
well theres the NLV x 206 x IF&co coming as well

ahhhh ok see thats the one im looking for..lol

Originally Posted by CJ863

Daytona is nothing more than a troll... dude came in here to start nonsense and yall are feeding into it...
laugh.gif

I came into a jewelery thread to talk jewels doggie. How is that trolling? Not my problem if you guys feel some sort of way, because of what I posted.
The truth is not easy to stomach.

laugh.gif
@ angrily going after ben just because he's involved in in jewelry-making.

as if he's the guy committing the atrocities you seemingly just learned about.

sorry, but do you could expect him to be some sort of "martyr for the cause" and boycott diamond-purchasing/selling (which obviously would have noreal effect on the demand for diamonds anyway) in order to appease your feelings about them?

get real dude, it sucks, yeah but ben's not the one who's doing the things that are upsetting you, and while it'd be oh-so-nice if every jewelerbanded together and boycotted diamond-purchasing from conflict areas in the name of the african children, that's never gonna happen. ben is not the oneresponsibly for what goes on there.

and spare me the "they wouldn't do it if there wasn't a demand from jeweler" argument. how in ANY WAY does that exempt them fromresponsibility?

start a new thread if this is suddenly something that interests you so much, but you know damn well that isn't the purpose of this one.

Back
Top Bottom