**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

sorry, dont know about those chains but I remember you axed about this icy jesus awhile back:
full

I think this isit:

I don't like how they did the crown/head but the hair & beard are cool. the face and neck are kind of stout tho, the tito & jacob have the best proportions so far.
Icebox has a bunch of nice jesus pieces on their website rn.

Looks like bang bang jewelry to me

It looks like a guy named Lakey chain.
not the best picture but this shows how that piece possibly has some big rocks in it:
Screenshot (2).png
could just be metal around the stones but I think the stones are just that big. not certain cause there really aren't any HD pics of it that I have come across. turn of the millenium looks like it was the best time to cop gold & ice for a good price.

yeah I was gon say I remember Nas wearing it sumwhere in the Nastradamus album art but I couldn't remember if it was the back cover or album booklet. It's still not the best picture of it, kind of a shame that there are so many :emoji_fire: jewels rocked by entertainers that we probably wont ever get actual HD pictures of.

Both my chains combined are 287 grams that’s 2 chains + 2 pendants… light work compared to some of yall lol but wearing both chains does make my neck heavy…now if i wear one chain im good and don’t even realize I have a necklace on

Back
Top Bottom