**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

DSC_1588-4K.jpg

I don’t see the point of ruining a perfectly nice gold watch by drilling holes in them.

when da diamond market eventually collapses its gonna be so sad having a mountain full of ruined diamond embedded watches that have lost their value... imagine all those rare patek and Aduemar Piguet watches flooded...must feel like da watch equivalent of putting on 26-30" rims on a phantom or Lamborghini :lol:

Smart watches may make all these watches obsolete in 5-10 years.

These old technology watches will go the way of the typewriter.

Smart watches may make all these watches obsolete in 5-10 years.

nah, cuz if it was gonna happen quartz movement & casio digital watches would've done it to em decades ago.

rolex and all these watch brands are essentially glorified arm jewelry, hence i stress you never get a watch that isn't made of precious metals, so you retain your value.

nah, cuz if it was gonna happen quartz movement & casio digital watches would've done it to em decades ago.

rolex and all these watch brands are essentially glorified arm jewelry, hence i stress you never get a watch that isn't made of precious metals, so you retain your value.

The wrist technology is way more advanced than back then, it's not even a comparison.

That's like trying to compare the first Blackberrys with the garbage mobile internet to the first iPhone that brought damn near desktop internet to a mobile phone.

The wrist technology is way more advanced than back then, it's not even a comparison.

That's like trying to compare the first Blackberrys with the garbage mobile internet to the first iPhone that brought damn near desktop internet to a mobile phone.

Even if we get to the Jetson's era there will still be a market for vintage watches and precious metals

Apple watches been out for nearly 5 years fam. What you’re trying to say, I get it, but a watch isn’t the same thing as a typewriter. A watch is not only useful but is also a preference/fashion statement. You can’t wear a typewriter.

Personally I have a datejust and an Apple Watch. I wear my Apple Watch Monday thru Friday. But when it’s time to freshen up...Rollie it is.

Think it's worth less than that?

That watch couldn’t even be replaced for 45k no insurance company is going to do that. If you have ever had a claim for high end jewelry you will tooth and nail.

As for what is that watch worth. It’s worth 17-18k max

The watch is 36mm stainless and gold... new it’s about 10-11k... since the watch is 36MM it’s used and likely cost about 7k. I don’t care if it’s VS diamonds in that watch it doesn’t go to 40k.

A bust down yellow gold presidential I anywhere from 45-65k

Back
Top Bottom