**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

noreaga-during-the-2004-source-awards-inside-at-james-e-knight-in-picture-id452897919

in da garbage somewhere...

yo thunderchunk69 thunderchunk69 did that jeweler u said melted one down, he didn't try to sell it 1st?

Two weeks ago I almost got a Miami Cuban bracelet 39.8 grams
It was solid 14 k I believe it was 6MM 8 inches

I haggled the guy down to $29 a gram which came out to $1154 I asked him would you let me get it for $1150 no tax he said yes

At $1150.00 that came out to exactly $28.89 a gram
You can’t beat that price With the current price of 14 k per gram

I wasn’t dealing with the owner of the store I was dealing with the salesman when the owner found out the price that the salesman was going to sell the bracelet for they started going back-and-forth with each other in Hebrew.

The owner kept using the calculator and complained to the guy about the price little did he know I understood what he was saying

They were only quibbling about a few dollars and the guy still made his profit off of selling me the bracelet at $1150 but not as much as he wanted to make

The salesman had my cash in his hand and was about to give me $50 change after I gave him $1200
With their going back-and-forth I told him to forget about it and give me my money back
Now I don’t know if I should’ve have offered a little more

But the salesman met my price and I didn’t want to pay a dollar more
what do you guys think

Last edited:

I haggled the guy down to $29 a gram which came out to $1154 I asked him would you let me get it for $1150 no tax he said yes

I wasn’t dealing with the owner of the store I was dealing with the salesman when the owner found out the price that the salesman was going to sell the bracelet for they started going back-and-forth with each other in Hebrew.

The owner kept using the calculator and complained to the guy about the price little did he know I understood what he was saying

They were only quibbling about a few dollars and the guy still made his profit off of selling me the bracelet at $1150 but not as much as he wanted to make

The salesman had my cash in his hand and was about to give me $50 change after I gave him $1200
With their going back-and-forth I told him to forget about it and give me my money back

what do you guys think
I’d their argument was only about a few dollar that means it still would’ve been an awesome price for you. It seems like you left out of annoyance and not the actual dollar amount.

what do you guys think

should've took it and made out like a bandit if thats what you really wanted.

what do you guys think

yeah i think u shuda took that my g

I just recently decided after watching a few videos that when I get a franco it’s going to be 26”.

Back
Top Bottom