**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wear a 20in, 14kt, 1.5 mm franco. I like it cause I don't think I can rock a huge chain, and it's usually under my shirt anyways. If you want a simple chain I'd recommend this one in the range of 20-24 in length. Goes decent with my watch too

IMG_1614.JPG IMG_1616.JPG
Chain is straight struggle :lol:. Everyone’s taste is different though.

A rose gold Cuban would be nice. I would keep it short though...20-22. I like mines to fit close to the chest if no pendant. Nothing longer than 24 with a pendant.

Reactions: g14
yes 6.5mm will fit perfect and 7mm might be pushing it... worse case scenario you can expand the bale on the jesus piece
6mm is the biggest you are gonna fit on an Ice Box baby JP with a stock bale.
I had sent my JP to Reys and he fit 8mm through the stock bale then added the box lock but I am unable to remove the chain from the pendant.

^ you aint want to tell them to just expand the bale instead so you can wear the chain alone? my baby jesus is from ifandco and it fits on the 6.5mm... another nter on here forgot their name had a 7mm cuban said it fit his baby jesus from ifandco but barely… I was asking this same question before I got my piece from ifandco… they did confirm it would fit but it would be tight so I pulled the trigger… luckily it did fit once I got it… my only complainant is the piece snags on the chain sometimes and doesn’t hang on the bottom unless I move it… not really a big deal though

So I have an all gold Jesus no diamonds. Was thinking of icing it out. But do you think it would look dumb if I put the enamel and the ruby tears on it now before the diamonds?

You plan on making some jp’s bro??
Somebody I know is trying to get one made and the jeweler where he’s from showed him a CAD rendering that’s not even close. I have the rubber mold from one of my pieces so I had a few wax molds shot, not the best but definitely better than a lot I’ve seen.

Somebody I know is trying to get one made and the jeweler where he’s from showed him a CAD rendering that’s not even close. I have the rubber mold from one of my pieces so I had a few wax molds shot, not the best but definitely better than a lot I’ve seen.

DM sent

It won’t let me post one. It says error

Attachments

• 8A42BA8D-3567-44F5-8083-F18E34597D17.png
    8A42BA8D-3567-44F5-8083-F18E34597D17.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 149
  • D49005F4-2DBF-4CFB-8732-16B7F2CE08B6.png
    D49005F4-2DBF-4CFB-8732-16B7F2CE08B6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • 3EBF2EF0-3C3F-4CD2-9EBB-AC446F60C5A8.png
    3EBF2EF0-3C3F-4CD2-9EBB-AC446F60C5A8.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
Ok nvm That was the pic will sent me

Attachments

• C326282F-AF9A-4487-9ABD-4DEFA70EBB05.png
    C326282F-AF9A-4487-9ABD-4DEFA70EBB05.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
Did you ask how much it would cost to get it iced out afterwards and compare it to how much it would cost to just get it done from the beginning?

I would imagine it would be cheaper to get it how you want it from the beginning instead of getting it done in phases.

They should be buying that Jesus piece back from you at the original cost then having you pay the difference for the iced version that is in store. If they are not that’s lame

^ thats what my jeweler does... if i wanted a heavier chain he said he would give me the same value i bought it at and pay the difference of the new chain... i passed but was just asking lol

So I have an all gold Jesus no diamonds. Was thinking of icing it out. But do you think it would look dumb if I put the enamel and the ruby tears on it now before the diamonds?

The only Jesus piece I’m really feeling right now is the one with the Ruby tears

Back
Top Bottom