**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

when did we start seeing $40-$50 a gram for 14k & are those ppl gonna keep their prices the same as long as gold doesn't break out to 1800-1900 anytime soon?

Last edited:
So what price range should I be looking for?

Is it best to probably wait a while for the gold prices to decrease before I take the plunge into buying something?

Got this response from the IG jeweler posted on the last page
E900496E-FAA8-4948-9527-123E1508E875.png

So what price range should I be looking for?

Is it best to probably wait a while for the gold prices to decrease before I take the plunge into buying something?

You should get quotes from all the recommended places from this thread and see what’s the going price. Prices must’ve went up a bit as I paid a little over $32 per gram on a 63g chain last year.

Those price increases happened quick! looks like I pulled the trigger on my 14mm just in time.
I don't see myself ever upgrading from this size either.

i kid you not when gold was like 1800oz i got a quote from daniels at like 38 a gram for 14k. maybe norma pressed the wrong button or something or was shaking her hand like she does in the ig pictures. seems like she has problems with her hands.

I can't even recall off the top for the bracelet. My memory is bad, it's just bigger than the chain. Which is how its posed to be.

The hustlers in the hood don't even really wear chains no more, I notice the fashion trend is to wear a thin rope chain with angels or something trendy. But then da bracelets are friggin brolic.

I suppose its safer to wear heavy ish on the wrist than on ya neck.

Back
Top Bottom