**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

does anyone who lives in nyc know a jeweler who can be trusted selling used rolexes

alot of the stuff i see is more than 25 to 30 years old in the price im looking to spend
with loose bans i'm looking for a stainless steel no diamonds

i don't want to buy online in store only

I don’t know how to post pics. Can someone post a solid gold. St. Michael compared to an iced one. I’m not feelin the ice

Just peeped that Trax video :lol:.

As an aside, I ran into Yuna's page on IG and have activated the Amex to get in on this.

Figuratively speaking of course. I want something custom though.

Edit: Seriously though, if what he says is true about coming from nothing, don't **** with another man's bread like that.

I'm too elevated to keep up with gotta drama. Idc anymore, thanks for the laugh lol.

Last edited:
Are you in La? Jewelry district has a few spots you can get quality chains at or near wholesale prices. Also ifandco has the best Virgen de Guadalupe pendant ive seen but its gona cost you an arm and a leg.
The colorful one Dom Kennedy has is :pimp:

But too expensive

Annnnnnnnndddddd another one. Not mine yet but soon

5FA0BDEF-A71A-4C6B-B12E-2FA3840E847C.jpeg

does anyone who lives in nyc know a jeweler who can be trusted selling used rolexes

alot of the stuff i see is more than 25 to 30 years old in the price im looking to spend

if you willing to take a trip into NJ i recommend labelle i copped my rolex from them

Feel like NYC you should be able to find a ton of legit places dealing with rolexes, glad you aren't one of those guys who buy up the old used ones just to say they got a Rolex.

keep in mind, if youre buying a newer one, steel sport models are hyped right now so prices are up so not sure which one youre specifically looking for but keep us updated :pimp:

Feel like NYC you should be able to find a ton of legit places dealing with rolexes, glad you aren't one of those guys who buy up the old used ones just to say they got a Rolex.

keep in mind, if you're buying a newer one, steel sport models are hyped right now so prices are up so not sure which one you are specifically looking for but keep us updated :pimp:

if i buy a rolex it's going to be used and believe me i don't want a 30 year old watch with issues

back in 1996 i got a 2 toned rolex date just new for $4000.00 that same watch now would be $4500.00 used and scratched up

i might not buy one at all just want to see what's out their

if i buy a rolex it's going to be used and believe me i don't want a 30 year old watch with issues

back in 1996 i got a 2 toned rolex date just new for $4000.00 that same watch now would be $4500.00 used and scratched up

i might not buy one at all just want to see what's out their

check gempawnbrokers in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom