**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by michael32

449266b49d67bdedc06b7770681fa42464c99cb3.pjpg

Anyone know the price range on these?

Bosh's piece is frail like him...

and I lost alot of respect for the Juelz piece after that up close, stones are set real far apart and not too good stones either

Heres my new pendant for my chain. Just got it last week. Not anything compared to NLV and BigLes or Ben but itll do for me. No diamonds just cuts didnt thinkit would look good smooth and didnt want to leave it smooth cuz at this point I have no plans to flood it. Also planning on putting a double box clasp on thecuban this summer its only got a folded clasp right now, you can see it in one of the pics, that was just the only one the local spot had when I got the chaincuz it came with a %+@%%% lobster clasp when I bought it.

Heres the picture I gave them.......

And heres what came out

Pics arent great they are taken with my Touch Pro but w/e

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I would have kept it smooth, Sorry just my opinion

Nah I feel you. If I had seen what it looked like before they put the cuts in I could have made that decision then. But I told them before hand I wanted thecuts so they didnt even bother. But its all good ya can criticize if you want I can take it. I like the way it came out, so im just sharing. I definitelyrespect others opinions.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

fabolous_4.jpg

All I have to say is that Jacob, or whoever the jeweler was who took ninjahood's deposit for this piece, came up on a few quick stacks lol becauserealistically I can't see this guy ever getting the piece after this long...

I still dont see the appeal to the kufi style crown of thorns.

Looks terrible to me, like the original dude who designed the mold didnt have the time or effort to handle real thorns, and just threw a beanie on it.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Heres my new pendant for my chain. Just got it last week. Not anything compared to NLV and BigLes or Ben but itll do for me. No diamonds just cuts didnt think it would look good smooth and didnt want to leave it smooth cuz at this point I have no plans to flood it. Also planning on putting a double box clasp on the cuban this summer its only got a folded clasp right now, you can see it in one of the pics, that was just the only one the local spot had when I got the chain cuz it came with a %+@%%% lobster clasp when I bought it.

Heres the picture I gave them.......

And heres what came out

Pics arent great they are taken with my Touch Pro but w/e
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

fuego... dont let them try to tell u itda looked better smooth... WRONG

+ im sure they can buff it down if u wanna frost it later

NTers on they extra grind lately... between this and the kid tags yall r doin it
smokin.gif

AllenIversonFan01 if you don't mind what did you pay?

Specs? Weight, height, width, 10k, 14k?

I want something very similar but have no place to get it done
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

fuego... dont let them try to tell u itda looked better smooth... WRONG

+ im sure they can buff it down if u wanna frost it later

NTers on they extra grind lately... between this and the kid tags yall r doin it
smokin.gif

I'm trying to cop something new too...
Where you at, Mo?!?!

Nate, check your email.

And im about to put some sketches down for that new thing we discussed earlier today.

alleniversonfan,
very nice piece, and yes you can still get it iced later on whether it has the cuts or is smooth so dont worry bout that

whats the specs on the piece and chain?

Back
Top Bottom