**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that IF micro is still the best in the game, thing is beautiful. don't get the hate on it at all
I don't think the "hate " is on the mold I think the hate stems from the price of the piece. My boy spent 3400 on it but he offered it to me for 2500 Because of unfortunate events that happened at the time. Me personally I would have spent a little more and got a baby piece all gold

The hate is the price and that mold. I'm just not a fan of it.
Love the mold... hate the price.I’d have one now if it was priced reasonably

just gonna hold out and get a 6mm Cuban now that everyone’s posting them. My 3.5 is great for the minimalistic Look, I want a micro Jesus but the price is OD

just gonna hold out and get a 6mm Cuban now that everyone’s posting them. My 3.5 is great for the minimalistic Look, I want a micro Jesus but the price is OD
I seen one 14k 1 row boss for 1500 on fleabay

you don't like da smaller ghostface killah molds?

which jewelry do you have now if you don't mind my questioning? I do remember reading about the Bert./zyzz micro Jesus saga

which jewelry do you have now if you don't mind my questioning? I do remember reading about the Bert./zyzz micro Jesus saga

just a 3.5mm Miami cuban 14k

also have a 14k 1inch cross on a thin Franco

need to upgrade to some nicer stuff, still want micro Jesus which I might get but not sure if id wear it daily. Usually wear everything tucked anyways

just a 3.5mm Miami cuban 14k

also have a 14k 1inch cross on a thin Franco

need to upgrade to some nicer stuff, still want micro Jesus which I might get but not sure if id wear it daily. Usually wear everything tucked anyways

Screenshot_20190914-082829.png

joints is calling ur name.

I don’t have a necklace but I do have this pic :lol: speaking of gold on black

47083E90-96F0-4EC2-8006-49F2F1600AC8.jpeg

I’ve thought about getting a necklace set up. If I were to I’d get a couple smaller Cubans.. but idk I’m never even close to actually buying. Rather just get a bigger bracelet

sum1 should redo the Ghostface/Lisro Jesus to be moar slim, this is how it looks on the side(s)
WP_20171105_041[90].jpg

this Jesus which I think may come from a catalog called Ali but maybe not looks better on the side (a bit less clunky) but I don't like the diamonds in the hair. the crown looks kind of weak too and those holes on the bottom aren't helping an already hallow piece
s-l1600 (7).jpg

side note, it's kool to have the thread gallery back

85641E92-F6B2-447D-9178-A4623B2C4090.jpeg
89E6FEEC-7A98-41B4-8C72-4A9F97C4D923.jpeg
C34F9EF0-0CA7-4E4A-B4CE-DF0ACCD3D2E7.jpeg

Thinking about picking up this micro Jesus piece and baby Cuban chain. My cousin offered to sell it to me because i really wanted it when he originally bought it last year I believe.

Don't mess with If & co for the micro . I had one and sold it with the quickness. The thing is tiny and not worth the paper. You can always find somebody having buyers regret selling it 800 dollars cheaper on ebay

sum1 should redo the Ghostface/Lisro Jesus to be moar slim, this is how it looks on the side(s)

naw, i like that its 3D...if it wasn't for da jacob being within my grasp i would've easily went with da ghostface jesus.

i like the mold from ifandco... the pricing is overpriced though...for that money i can get a nice iced out cross from golden sun... ive been looking so i know lol... i want to get a smaller chain with a cross for an every day wear type of chain... i was thinking a 6.5mm or less mariner chain with a iced out cross...

85641E92-F6B2-447D-9178-A4623B2C4090.jpeg
89E6FEEC-7A98-41B4-8C72-4A9F97C4D923.jpeg
C34F9EF0-0CA7-4E4A-B4CE-DF0ACCD3D2E7.jpeg

Thinking about picking up this micro Jesus piece and baby Cuban chain. My cousin offered to sell it to me because i really wanted it when he originally bought it last year I believe.

Not messing with if&co I’m referring to the one in my picture. I don’t think they carry that model.

this Jesus which I think may come from a catalog called Ali but maybe not looks better on the side (a bit less clunky) but I don't like the diamonds in the hair. the crown looks kind of weak too and those holes on the bottom aren't helping an already hallow piece
s-l1600 (7).jpg

side note, it's kool to have the thread gallery back

That's how the Tito "crown" is. It sticks up just like that.

You big trippn show me a better non fullsize mold

The face is more in proportion to the Jacob. if&co has that long horse face. I don't care if the crown is bigger either on this one cause that's just more diamonds and gold.

a83a84c3fd41f5c200d6205021487952_slide_resize.jpg

Back
Top Bottom