**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1B52AE98-7DEE-441E-8845-D2765C6827C2.jpeg

5B20DC60-B9C9-493E-9372-887828DF2606.jpeg

this the 26 inch 3.5mm rope I cawped at nova gold.
Along with the 1mm 25inch (had it shortened)Franco and 8mm 30inch cuban.
The stains on my shirt are from baby formula. :lol:
Idc bout the stains n would rather give a hang time comparison on here for some.
I’m 5”9 and 5”11 wit timbs on :frown:
#TeamShort
Dope setup definitely my style. I know there’s a lot of variables but what would it cost to ice the Jesus later on. Let’s say si and g color. Would it be hard for the jeweler to do or is it already kinda setup for that?

I could tell the mold I was more looking for gram weight and cost. Is that their "baby" peice or full?
AE3109F4-70A9-498F-B40A-FC524B3A5AAF.jpeg

yeah it’s a baby/mini. It’s about 2 inches in height with bale.
IB online store does not post gram weight or size but they will be 48 grams (14k) or more for the mini/baby. You would have to call them and get quoted. Keep in mind the price of gold has gone up since I cawped (3.5years ago)I would do u wrong in expectations.

Dope setup definitely my style. I know there’s a lot of variables but what would it cost to ice the Jesus later on. Let’s say si and g color. Would it be hard for the jeweler to do or is it already kinda setup for that?
I’m sure there are a lot of Jewlers that could do it but I wouldn’t trust unless it’s IB. Or a select few others. as far as a quote I haven’t asked around for quotes. if I get it done ima get it done right but that won’t be for a while.

Idc bout the stains n would rather give a hang time comparison on here for some.
#TeamShort

You didn’t have to modify the bail fit on the 8mm? My baby Jacob, I had to modify to fit my 6mm. Clean setup.

You didn’t have to modify the bail fit on the 8mm? My baby Jacob, I had to modify to fit my 6mm. Clean setup.
No. I sent my jp to Reyes when he made the Cuban. I just can’t take the Cuban off. I didn’t know it was a thing until ninja did it.

Anybody have a solution for how my Cuban link keeps staining my shirts black after wearing for a long period of time during the day? I tried cleaning the chain and still doesn’t help. This is on a heather grey crewneck. On my white shirts it’s worse.
3F7E1551-9C8F-4DC6-9624-CA3EA42E3835.jpeg

#TeamShort
dope setup. Didn’t realize an 8mm Cuban was that thick. That will prob be my next purchase.

Anybody have a solution for how my Cuban link keeps staining my shirts black after wearing for a long period of time during the day? I tried cleaning the chain and still doesn’t help. This is on a heather grey crewneck. On my white shirts it’s worse.

i clean my gold wit instant sneaker cleaner...let it sit in it, dirt will literally melt off...

i take my jewelry to my jeweler and he steams it which gets it looking like brand new....does it free too

i take my jewelry to my jeweler and he steams it which gets it looking like brand new....does it free too

my jeweler does it for free as well but I’ve never actually taken any pieces to get cleaned. Always just did the toothbrush and polishing myself. Have you experienced the black stains on shirts? I’ve had a Cuban before that didn’t have the tight links like my CMG one and I never experienced this issue on that chain.

^ nah never had that issue before... first time i heard about it was here when you brought it up...take your jewelry to the jeweler and have them clean it... maybe it makes a difference and if not then i dont know what else you can do

What lotion u using?
try using super hot water to rinse ur jewls after u scrub clean.

go to the 23 minute mark if you don’t care to watch the whole video, 50% off retail from previous collections

30:41 says 120k retail for fully iced out rose gold but he would sell it for 60k, that's a really good price since that watch may have been 100k in stainless years ago. can't tell if that's cause the guy was buying like a dozen watches tho. my daddy never taught me how to haggle but it's kool to see that Jacob will do it despite having a bunch of million dollar pieces. lately I clean my jewelry with steam from a boiling pot of water on the stove and wipe it down with these:
61XxMzyEaGL._SL1000_.jpg

a high quality ultrasonic cleaner is a good idea but I'm not sure which one to get. Also, for people that wear the watch often, do you completely submerge it in sum type of cleaner weekly? I just spot clean it so my skin doesn't get gross cause I Don't wanna constantly test the limits of the water resistance but it would be a lot better to have it as clean as possible most of the time.

Last edited:
no dis but I always felt like those types of Jesus pieces were reminiscent of an Indian Head in some regards, the many coloured differing shaped stones on the crown are kind of like feathers.

this Jesus with various cuts of diamonds instead of a kufi would awesome without the diamonds all over the face

you could prolly edit the kufi to this if you wanted

Back
Top Bottom