**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

mg084118842272.jpg

IMMEDIATELY walks to the trash can and throws away my g-shock
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Why can't he talk normal? I didn't even understand anything he said except he loved becky bruh bruh

That's what I don't get either... I remember one time dude was on TRL talking normal/proper
Now I don't know what the hell he's talking about... Bruh bruh
Reminds me of something from the Chapelle...
When keeping it real goes wrong or some +!%#

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

that blk jesus is dope, the wht crown and eyes set it off perfectly and the bail looks on point too...
Too bad it's is made of silver
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

...N's aint in HS no more can't getaway with that even if it is covered in rhodium, my gshock weighs as much as that piece....BASURA!

Originally Posted by northparkblind

when i was scrolling throug the general thread i thought

this threas said,

The Official Jewish Thread

laugh.gif

smh.gif
at me.
if that were the case there must be a lot of Jewish people on NT
eek.gif
eek.gif
320 pages
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

that blk jesus is dope, the wht crown and eyes set it off perfectly and the bail looks on point too...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

...N's aint in HS no more can't getaway with that even if it is covered in rhodium, my gshock weighs as much as that piece....BASURA!
Silver?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Silver?
perfect .gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Silver?

laugh.gif

hello thanks for bigups, there pretty expensive to make in white gold with black rhodium cover so Im making them in silver with black rhodium so it will be completly the same and will be around 600$

anyways there

3/12 inches with bail

7-8 carats

70 +grams

let me know
Thats the email i got from him when i requested some info...

I'm not trying to out anyone, or throw them under the bus (too late huh?) I just want folks to know the real and this dude is just posting pics trying toget orders and not being 100% honest with the NT fam!

How do you know he's not being honest? He did tell you it's silver when you asked for info. Unless he's trying to pass it off as gold with blackrhodium, what's he doing wrong?

I mean, you're getting something dipped in black rhodium, it's all about the look. For $600, why not?

hello thanks for bigups, there pretty expensive to make in white gold with black rhodium cover so Im making them in silver with black rhodium so it will be completly the same and will be around 600$

anyways there

3/12 inches with bail

7-8 carats

70 +grams

let me know

I'm not trying to out anyone, or throw them under the bus (too late huh?) I just want folks to know the real and this dude is just posting pics trying to get orders and not being 100% honest with the NT fam!

Is this from Lax???

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

How do you know he's not being honest? He did tell you it's silver when you asked for info. Unless he's trying to pass it off as gold with black rhodium, what's he doing wrong?

I mean, you're getting something dipped in black rhodium, it's all about the look. For $600, why not?
My thing is being honest from the jump...give NT the whole truth up front...i have a feeling he kept that away from everyone because he knew theresponse he would get

Its like selling varients that look amazingly good and not saying anything because no one asked and everyone thought they were real....end of the day theyvarients

I'm just saying...keep it 100% not 73%

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

anyways there

3/12 inches with bail

7-8 carats

70 +grams

let me know

I'm not trying to out anyone, or throw them under the bus (too late huh?) I just want folks to know the real and this dude is just posting pics trying to get orders and not being 100% honest with the NT fam!

Is this from Lax???

Yup

Back
Top Bottom