**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Do any of you fellas wear white gold and does it hold the same value as yellow gold?
yeah it just looks like grey metal TBH. tend to agree w/ Ninjahood that it just doesn't hit like gold but then all my white gold pieces are small so they're not making an impression like that in any colour metal. HQ ice in fresh white gold prolly looks great. I think platinum is better than white gold but way less common.

this is a chain which was on fleabay recently which may illustrate the difference between certain types of curb links better than was explained recently
s-l1600.jpg

1 side, now this was supposedly the other side (same chain):
s-l1600.jpg

their price was decent at 1 point too but I'm unsure that I would like how this would look w/ a pendant. again, they said this was a two sided chain which I thought was interesting.

yeah it just looks like grey metal TBH. tend to agree w/ Ninjahood that it just doesn't hit like gold but then all my white gold pieces are small so they're not making an impression like that in any colour metal. HQ ice in fresh white gold prolly looks great. I think platinum is better than white gold but way less common.

this is a chain which was on fleabay recently which may illustrate the difference between certain types of curb links better than was explained recently
s-l1600.jpg

1 side, now this was supposedly the other side (same chain):
s-l1600.jpg

their price was decent at 1 point too but I'm unsure that I would like how this would look w/ a pendant. again, they said this was a two sided chain which I thought was interesting.

No doubt my man.. I tend to agree with you both and I think it definitely looks better with ice but I've always mainly worn yellow gold and wanted to grab a white or rose gold piece.. I'm still on the fence though...

how do you guys feel about cartier styled pieces? rings, bracelets, etc.

how do you guys feel about cartier styled pieces? rings, bracelets, etc.

Name brand stuff is highly overpriced considering the gold content , but Cartier is even more so than tiffany co and David Yurman. If you got it like that a guess it can be a symbol of your bank account , not worth it for an average joe

Name brand stuff is highly overpriced considering the gold content , but Cartier is even more so than tiffany co and David Yurman. If you got it like that a guess it can be a symbol of your bank account , not worth it for an average joe

i meant rocking non-official cartier rings/bracelets but made with real gold

i meant rocking non-official cartier rings/bracelets but made with real gold

Buy what you like.

I don't want to front like I have something official if it's a knockoff , except with high end watches . Nobody got time for new Rolex prices

Back
Top Bottom