**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

when to this jewlery shop around my way looking for cuban with 14mm 300 plus grams, they had one for 43 dollars a gram 380 grams, i said yea no no way im giving u 43 a gram ohh we can cut it to 40 no thanks lol imma have go to florida or nyc, maryland charging crazy prices
i know its a little short but just wanted to see what 380 felt like around the neck before i add the jesus piece to it

Attachments

• E7DEE7F0-CF25-44F0-A178-1EC3361BC4FF.jpeg
    E7DEE7F0-CF25-44F0-A178-1EC3361BC4FF.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I am not breaking balls here-merely an observation. It seems to me like a person rocking a 250+ gram chain/pendant over a lengthy period of time(years) would be more prone to neck and back problems. For those that own such and wear regularly feel free to comment.

I am not breaking balls here-merely an observation. It seems to me like a person rocking a 250+ gram chain/pendant over a lengthy period of time(years) would be more prone to neck and back problems. For those that own such and wear regularly feel free to comment.

I had a 203 gram 27 inch chain and it was fine . It's not like your wearing 24/7 and 365 days. At most 3-5 hours a day and not everyday .

I’m a novice to jewelry, so the only thing I have a proper understanding of is the different types of gold. When it comes to diamonds, I wouldn’t know where to begin. I know I want actual diamonds, and not cubics or anything impersonating a diamond.

IDK the difference between lab made and diamonds that come from the earth. Is there a huge variation in cost and quality?

I don’t mind admitting that I don’t know much about jewelry. That’s why I came in here before pulling the trigger :lol:
Your asking for a lot of info.
But a mined diamond of a same size with different gradings could vary in price astronomicalLy. Then there are real diamonds that are enhanced. Then there are lab diamonds which are about 30% cheaper than real diamonds (almost no resale value). Then you got the non diamonds like moissiante that go for waaaay cheaper but perform just like a diamond.
All in all a tennis chain is a luxury that will get about 30-40% resale back from Jewlers.
Diamonds aren’t accepted at banks but gold is.
Diamonds are a luxury and if u got It like that then go for it but there are waaay more ways to get played n ripped off on them.

Last edited:
Id grab the 18k franco hits way harder than 14k and cant see scratch and scuffs unless u look at super close. I upgraded my yellow gold 14k to 18k after about 2 months looked to dull compared to 18k. I also have a white gold 14k franco didnt upgrade that one didnt see a difference in 14k to 18k white gold in franco link atleast.
Good-looking out my man..Sounds like a dope set up. I want a white gold franco only 14k because like you said I don't think 18k in white gold looks much different but for yellow gold I wanted 18k because the purity of color looked richer..What size are yours?

Back
Top Bottom