**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

good point about cut, NTers w/major ice have mentioned that it's very important. far as rappas bragging about having high clarity ice my interpretation of that has been that they're boasting about how shrewd they are since many jewelers may not be so honest.
i highly doubt any rapper would be able to differentiate between vs,vvs, & si. right now theyre all just prey to these new younger generation of jewelers who specialize in bespoke design.

Been looking to get a small 14k gold anchor pendant. Maybe 1” - 1.25” in height. Any suggestions on trustworthy online jewelers I can look at? I don’t want to break the bank but also don’t want junk.

Just wait till after the election and next year and also when COVID starts to slow down. if ever smh
My problem is I wanted my Cuban by my birthday in Nov. I really need to be ordering now but I know prices are gonna drop.. not sure wht to do

And Ninjas racist?!? Wht I miss

Been looking to get a small 14k gold anchor pendant. Maybe 1” - 1.25” in height. Any suggestions on trustworthy online jewelers I can look at? I don’t want to break the bank but also don’t want junk.
Depends if u want a solid or pressed anchor.
the anchor is one of the most common pendents out there.
my first piece of Jewlery ever was from
My momz. A mariner chain and anchor with a Jesus on a cross in it.

My problem is I wanted my Cuban by my birthday in Nov. I really need to be ordering now but I know prices are gonna drop.. not sure wht to do

i wanna get some bracelets done but i just dont see it dropping tbh...if the dip does happen, like i said before i doubt we'd see it on the consumer end while shops are tryna "recoup"

I looked on a few online shops n not much of a good selection. Trax had the best one but it had stones. Idk if u want stones or not. But I would head to a Jewlery n check
Out what they have in store to see what u want .

this looks dope as they didn’t need to flood his hair. Good contrast.

I don't see any suckers on ebay selling chunky 18k chains or bracelets for the low . There's usually some desperate folks during hard economic times

Back
Top Bottom