**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It's insured and needs my signature but do u
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 12.43.11 PM.png

Not gonna lie I’m tempted to to sell this rope I just got and my link to get a thicker rope. This 18” DC just speaks to me.

Also with Covid they literally don’t even have to have your signature. All they have to do is make contact with someone at the designated delivery address.

By right info u mean name delivery address etc.
Yes, usually you have to create an account with the delivery service and you’ll be able to change the destination. So if done right they just need your name, phone number, address and can create a fake email if you didn’t provide one when purchasing. And if anyone know your name or social media they can pull all that info up on google.

You know he def mad at us now :lol:
Naw yall good right on for the lace up. I thought I was safe wit paypal and insurance. Still think I would be especially wit the insurance sending it directly to FedEx store and I was told I needed id to pick up but just changed it to be safe

Naw yall good right on for the lace up. I thought I was safe wit paypal and insurance. Still think I would be especially wit the insurance sending it directly to FedEx store and I was told I needed id to pick up but just changed it to be safe
Sometimes with the insurance it could take awhile to get your money back. I had a claim about 2 years ago and it took almost 5 weeks to get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom