**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

in memory of our fallen soldier @ninjahood i got a 20mm 267 gram 8" rose gold cuban from Leon.
rose gold setup 2/4 complete!
20210503_161449.jpg

20210503_161945.jpg

20210503_161711.jpg

makes my 14mm cuban seem small now
20210503_163157.jpg
Eeeeek love it

Just curious, anyone exercise with their chains on? I probably run ilke 4-5x a week and the **** is just banging around my neck so i swivel the pendants around the back of my neck which helps. I never take the necklaces off mainly because im not trying to wear out the w-clasp but i'm wondering if I just need to stop being stubborn. internet research says I shouldn't but I trust the folks in the NT jewelry thread's advice

and by the way bklyn style baby bklyn style baby .. that wrist piece, damn papi, that joint is :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

RIP to my bracelet. No idea where the hell it is.... noticed it wasn't on about half way through work. Thought I might have left it at home or something, but I've been checking since I got back and can't find it anywhere. Pretty upset, hopefully it shows up somewhere tomorrow.

He’s from a group of Asians that are known for the best of everything. In Houston like prob everywhere else, you can get bs hollow low q with that type of budget. If you spend enough, prob doesn’t even have to be a lot , hell treat it like hustling and take a quick backend. hes thinking more volume than big profits.
that’s real life I don’t know about the celebrity stuff tho. But hes just corny so that effs it up off the rip.

Maybe some of y'all can help me:

Looking for a 6-7mm 18k gold rope around 24". Don't really need it to be too heavy. I have a Cuban 9mm 14k 30" and that feels really heavy sometimes.

What's the price range I'm looking at? Anyone has recs in the NYC area?

Looking for a 6-7mm 18k gold rope around 24". Don't really need it to be too heavy. I have a Cuban 9mm 14k 30" and that feels really heavy sometimes.

6mm will probably be like $4500 75 grams. 7mm 120 grams easy.

You can always try a hollow one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They weight pretty much nothing.
if you’re asking for a 6mm/7mm rope it’s 100+ grams easily

Back
Top Bottom