**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you aren't being noticed by women you are doing it wrong, my right hand has been looked upon like raw meat this past week, had to put the bracelet down.
💀 😂

i usually get checked by older Filipino women at the navy exchange. One time she grabbed it and said :wow: this heavy afffff.
I think my biggest flex is at the metal detector machine in airports or clubs and I keep my jewlz n walk through the machine with no cares then the may wand me n they will occasionally do the grab and feel the weight thingy 😂

Since I don’t wear rings was thinking of getting one of those old school name plates for the 5mm rope within the wife’s name on it. And before I start messaging or calling around anyone know of any sites that I can look at besides Jacoje that actually has them online to look?

Copped a personalized tray...
7A6D190F-882D-46AF-9D23-5CC51955134E.jpeg

F1C3FEC3-FF9E-4484-93BE-3D6E997A1195.jpeg

Any of y'all mess with jaxxon.com for your shines? I am in the market for a 14K solid, 4-5mm rope necklace 24-26"...looking for the best place to grab one. Suggestions?

Well Fella’s, Finally Settled On A Stone And Just Wanted To Thank Those Of You Who Helped Out Again :nthat:

Ended Up Finding One Of The Same Stones I Saw Here In Person Online For Much Cheaper Than I Was Quoted Locally. After A Little Bargaining Was Able To Get The Local Jeweler To Match The Online Price Since The Stone Is Already Here In State And They Got Caught Trying To Tack On An Addition Couple Stacks :lol:

Headed To Put Down The Deposit Friday And Start Looking Into Setting Ideas. Thinking White Gold Pavé Set At The Moment :pimp:

Specs:
CB68FE01-9EC4-422C-ABFA-8129523D0F14.jpeg

Wish Ya Boy Some Luck :lol:

Who has the best rounded domed chunky tight Miami Cuban links? Daniels is more flat Reys is nice but they have casted box clasps. Has anyone used Gold Fever Miami. I prefer a chunky link tight and hand made box clasps

Who has the best rounded domed chunky tight Miami Cuban links? Daniels is more flat Reys is nice but they have casted box clasps. Has anyone used Gold Fever Miami. I prefer a chunky link tight and hand made box clasps
no disrespect intended, but there's like 4 years worth of cuban link discussion, pickups, reviews and pictures in here. just go through the thread.
I'm pretty sure if we held a poll the majority of votes would go to Reys then leon, Daniels, cmg, etc.
also there's nothing wrong with a casted lock at all, my cuban necklace from Leon was casted and I've never had a problem with it.
If you want "chunky tight links and a handmade box clasp" then ask for it!

The angel I want for a price I would’ve jumped on INSTANTLY if I knew this website was a thing 😢

Attachments

• 23676750-9276-4F9E-B389-C149D6A9B093.png
    23676750-9276-4F9E-B389-C149D6A9B093.png
    614.4 KB · Views: 222
Back
Top Bottom