**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yea that’s OD. Cali prices are $70-80/gram.

The customer service is somewhat lacking due to the volume of high profile customers in SoCal.
For NorCal it seems like you have to be in person for them to take you serious

Anyone have experience with Jewelers Mutual for coverage? Looking at my options. I saw AllState mentioned. I am open to more recommendations. TIA

I wanted to buy a pendant from them but they was charging $100 a gram for 24k.

The pendant was 31 grams and they wanted $3100

24k ain’t cheap

if you got a Chinatown in your city check out the jewelry stores in your area your probably going to pay $75.00 a gram plus labor

it’s hard to find a good price on 24k unless you come across something used

24k - $64 a gram + labor in Oakland. $64.5 a gram + labor in SF. Haven’t been to Sf China town in a while but they usually charge $9 + over spot + labor

I feel $2-$3 over spot is a good price for 24k

24k ain’t cheap

if you got a Chinatown in your city check out the jewelry stores in your area your probably going to pay $75.00 a gram plus labor

it’s hard to find a good price on 24k unless you come across something used

There's about 4-5 Asian jewelry stores a mile away from me.

They usually give good deals but they don't have the pendant i'm looking for

This is the pendant I want
s-l1600vvvv.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Anyone have experience with Jewelers Mutual for coverage? Looking at my options. I saw AllState mentioned. I am open to more recommendations. TIA

That’s the insurance I have and I believe Ninjahood was the one that recommended it.
I have about 100 grams insured and it runs me about $70 for the year

That’s the insurance I have and I believe Ninjahood was the one that recommended it.
I have about 100 grams insured and it runs me about $70 for the year

‘That’s not bad. No hidden loopholes or anything? I travel a lot which is why I’m concerned

Been following their work for a minute
Honestly the best in the game in my opinion.
I DM’ed them a couple of months ago but just got left on read :frown:

Really? I got a chain and pendant from them. I got 2 more week then I'll post.

Hey fellas I'm looking for some nice quality diamond stud earrings and was wondering who you guy's wound suggest. Thank you in advance.

Really? I got a chain and pendant from them. I got 2 more week then I'll post.

Im excited to see what you got.
After a week of not hearing back I ended up going to the jewelry district. Found something in the ballpark of what I was looking for.

‘That’s not bad. No hidden loopholes or anything? I travel a lot which is why I’m concerned

Not that I know of
It does cover international trips as well.
This was the main reason I went with them

Hey fellas I'm looking for some nice quality diamond stud earrings and was wondering who you guy's wound suggest. Thank you in advance.
**waits for moissanite talk**
:nerd:
I kinda agree with moissanite as the go to for boogers in ya ear.
If u not ready to drop over 2 racks them side with moissanite.

This is strictly for solitaire boogers. If u going for smaller stones go with diamonds.

**waits for moissanite talk**
:nerd:
I kinda agree with moissanite as the go to for boogers in ya ear.
If u not ready to drop over 2 racks them side with moissanite.

This is strictly for solitaire boogers. If u going for smaller stones go with diamonds.

I appreciate the response. I don't know much about the moissanite joints but I'll check them out.

what are some good spots in nyc? looking for some dragon stuff so figured chinatown will be my best bet
There are no good spots up you have to go to all the stores and see what’s for sale and haggle on price

there is not a lot of room for a discount
I noticed a lot of the Chinese jewelers start at a very high at a price and work their way down But my guess is right now with the price of gold so high it’s going to be in the $70s and $75 per gram range not counting labor
thats another price tacked on

Another thing I noticed about the labor I believe is total BS
I just think it’s another way to charge more money when it comes to 24 karat gold

There are no good spots up you have to go to all the stores and see what’s for sale and haggle on price

there is not a lot of room for a discount
I noticed a lot of the Chinese jewelers start at a very high at a price and work their way down But my guess is right now with the price of gold so high it’s going to be in the $70s and $75 per gram range not counting labor
thats another price tacked on

Another thing I noticed about the labor I believe is total BS
I just think it’s another way to charge more money when it comes to 24 karat gold

labor is labor regardless of 10k or 24k no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom