**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Damn he taxing at almost $78 a gram
that’s not taxing at all that’s in today’s current market that’s a good price with the labor included
places in Chinatown in nyc would charge around $78 a gram and add labor on top right now

24k and custom made. Not bad?
I agree

Might be a lil off topic but why is Meek Mill wearing an OVO chain?
did you take care of that yet ?
if so let me know how it went

2”, 9g piece
2C1F7A79-0B75-4BDE-86C8-2EAF4664A324.jpeg

Nice, who’s the jeweler?

is CMG links still selling 13k gold or whatever? I remember we had some issues wit them with people reporting that on here

Don’t care you aired out how you felt, it’s your personal page.

But don’t care for the insensitive words. Wouldn’t work with someone just due to insulting language to certain demographics.

These business owners are something else:smh:

lack of professionalism and insensitive comments are not good for business

Sharing the experience isn’t the issue, it’s more so how it was said. “Whack *** ******” wasn’t necessary and is offensive to people with disabilities

don’t take this the wrong way but I’m pretty sure someone who has a mental disability is not spending that type of money on a 200 g 24 karat chain

Yeah your right people Shouldn’t speak that way in business but most jewelers are scumbags to start with
the jeweler don’t care
They only care about one thing
MONEY not feelings

Last edited:
don’t take this the wrong way but I’m pretty sure someone who has a mental disability is not spending that type of money on a 200 g 24 karat chain

Yeah your people Shouldn’t speak that way in business but most jewelers are scumbags to start with they jeweler don’t care
They only care about one thing
MONEY not feelings

I know the term wasn’t meant to be literal about the buyer

Could still be offensive to potential buyers in the future is all I’m saying

Oh damn, that’s Kanye’s.
Yea, he definitely picked the wrong font.
……..though, Not even the Open Sans or Helvetica could save that atrocity but Old English was not the play…..

Back
Top Bottom