**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Y’all got any legit websites to cop a Rolex? Looking to get my first watch not trying to go crazy though

I was gonna suggest Bobs as well

these guys are cornballs, but have good watches as well

I got a quote from Golden Sun for a custom ring 14k at $2K for 12-15 grams of gold... that's over $133 per gram. They said its justified because there are different considerations when making a rain versus a chain such as CAD rendering... do you guys agree with this?
Seems a little high if it’s just gold. Hit maxair59 maxair59 he’s made some dope rings for a few in here in the past.

Seems a little high if it’s just gold. Hit maxair59 maxair59 he’s made some dope rings for a few in here in the past.
Good looks bro, bigger company so they gonna tax. It’s like those onyx and turquoise rings I made a couple months ago. I charged $3k for the two 17g rings that some spot wanted to charge $3800 EACH for😅😅I based my CAD off of their CAD so the rings were exactly the same.

A8392163-3BCC-4CB5-B7C4-46FA1AC81C09.jpeg

Y’all got any legit websites to cop a Rolex? Looking to get my first watch not trying to go crazy though
What watch you looking for? If it’s two tone go to your local AD and put down 20% and wait a couple months. If it’s stainless come up with a good story and maybe you’ll get lucky and not wait too long😅. Either way put ur name down even if you buy something else for the meantime. You won’t lose any money.

All the sites everyone mentioned are legit. Chrono24 is good too.

All the websites everybody else mentioned are legit.

Huge thank you to maxair59 maxair59 cant thank you enough for making this piece a reality for me bro.
1" Memorial pendant for my girl, was gonna do some diamonds, but she's like me, not really into the stones and just likes the subtle low key flex
Her aunt passed away a couple of months ago, from various health issues, she was a huge part of her life, raising her for most of it, closer to her than anyone. Losing her was really tough, for me as well, I've known her for over 15 years.
Now I know she can have a piece to remind her of her aunt forever

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

Huge thank you to maxair59 maxair59 cant thank you enough for making this piece a reality for me bro.
1" Memorial pendant for my girl, was gonna do some diamonds, but she's like me, not really into the stones and just likes the subtle low key flex
Her aunt passed away a couple of months ago, from various health issues, she was a huge part of her life, raising her for most of it, closer to her than anyone. Losing her was really tough, for me as well, I've known her for over 15 years.
Now I know she can have a piece to remind her of her aunt forever

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG
Beautiful piece man. R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom