**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Green isn't even my favorite color by any means but man, emeralds are just mesmerizing to me for some reason. Getting that new ring was like a dream came true.

D655F914-B06F-4F75-BC2E-62DE2E5556EE.jpeg

Last edited:
piece that was in the doo rag phases the last time you posted it looks like it's coming along nicely

the NT jewelry, air max 1, and tattoo threads gonna make me go broke. idk where i wanna spend my money but i know it’s gonna be spent! been thinkin about saving my pennies for a jade buddha pendant set on some gold.

props GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone . i was lurking on the IG page and it’s dope work. as i buddhist, i can’t rock a JP but i can still respect the craft

Just watched this vid yesterday.

**** is flagrant lol.

That YouTube money must be craaaazy. He's dumb icy.
concept is cool, not my personal taste but i like the innovation. i think the final product could of been a lot better in terms of finish, this is what trax lacks imo. the gaps in between the hair and face could of been executed much better. each snake should of had diamonds in the eyes, (lighting effects as well) and also a different finish, sand blasted, mirror polished, rhodium dipped etc. the back plate looks cheap as hell and should of been/ looked way better. the buttons on the back looks cheap, they could of atleast dipped the screws 🤢. also find a way to hide the charging port. not knocking the project in any way its definitely dope but if it was for me these are things i would have a problem with.

That’s exactly why I did it. This thing so fragile no way I’d drop the cash for VS or VVS for it to break. I get what you saying tho it’s all good. flipside1212 flipside1212 It was a local homie I have in Portland that made it. Didn’t charge too much actually it was like $105
Might need that hook up, prices are od online for mois tennis bracelets

That’s exactly why I did it. This thing so fragile no way I’d drop the cash for VS or VVS for it to break. I get what you saying tho it’s all good. flipside1212 flipside1212 It was a local homie I have in Portland that made it. Didn’t charge too much actually it was like $105
Wait whut?? U went without precious metal??
N moissanite ain’t that cheap.
U might be tawkin CZ for that price bro.

Back
Top Bottom