**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Agreed 💯 with Sancheeeto Sancheeeto . And as you go thicker, the box lock gets nice and sturdy anyways; so for me, they are all very similar. Also folks need to keep in mind that very tight links will cost more since there’s more gold (mo $).

Last edited:
Since I’ve been informed that Rey’s is charging too much, can someone post some pics of their Leon’s, Las Villas, Grimal, or maxair59 Cuban link chains?

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go for a 22”, 10mm, but deciding between 14k or 18k.
Once I went 18 it’s tough to imagine going back to 14
Wonder what 18k prices are these days :nerd:.. I don’t know exactly what I paid 3-4 years ago since it was a trade in + cash, but I remember people in here were getting 14 for $32-35

aNYone aNYone exactly bro. Without box and papers, it’s like buying a car with no title and a mish-mash of parts. Quavo’s right, keep it stock so the value goes up 🚀

I may need to jump on that..Anyone have any experience with Limaxi? I’ve read they use melt down gold (idk how different that makes it someone fill me in) and also heard their clasps get loose over time..
My cuban is from limaxi,, been over a year with my chain and clasp still like i bought it, super fast shipping and 100% legit,,, i actually love how he does his links over the other jewelers but thats alll preference ,, and i get lottttsss of compliments when i rock it anywhere

Attachments

• EE5A7B46-3CC8-4495-A4CF-72CA9E907A2E.jpeg
    EE5A7B46-3CC8-4495-A4CF-72CA9E907A2E.jpeg
    993.8 KB · Views: 427
cs02132 cs02132 i got my 18k from rey at $63/gm in 2020 (100gms+). Rey always charges higher though.
Heads said that it the chain looks "redder" compared to other dealers? How true is that?

As for me asking for pictures and not coping earlier, I got hit with crazy hospital bills that had to be taken care of first lol. Gotta love the USA.

Fresh from the AD,
Hot boy summer continues.... 😂
(didn't have time for proper pics)
20220708_163113.jpg
20220708_163406.jpg
20220708_163252.jpg
I don't know how I managed to miss this post but man this is what I call inspiration. That Cuban is rose gold and Jesus piece is rose gold isn't it? Absolutely stunning my man. Where did you end up getting the JP from again? Oh and that Rolex is an absolute thing of beauty as well!!

Hi All

When I was a teenager in the 80s it used to be considered cool to get one of your hands pierced and wear an viking armband. It was a fashion statement. Nowadays it doesn't seem nearly as popular and all of the guys I know who had them have ditched them. Is the male arm rings era came to an end? Asking this because in the past, I have seen much guys wearing bracelets and armbands but nowadays, very few guys wear it.

Would you guys say male jewelry is relatively common in the US? Something I've noticed now that I work in one of our big cities (Ghent) is that I encounter virtually zero other men with gold or even any jewelry on, much less diamonds. I don't even have a particularly flashy setup or anything but the amount of stares can feel a bit uncomfortable at times.

Back
Top Bottom