**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Also when you refine gold aren’t you taking all the fillers out to make it pretty much pure again?

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 12.14.08.png

Also when you refine gold aren’t you taking all the fillers out to make it pretty much pure again?

Yes when done properly.

I don't even know what you're really argueing. My point is simple, the reason why Joe Blows Miami Cuban store can charge 40/gram is because they do it all in house. No middle man. Hand made. Is your favorite spot refining their gold properly? I don't know. This goes for any custom jeweler. Lot's use dodgy gold in their pieces.

Yes when done properly.

I don't even know what you're really argueing. My point is simple, the reason why Joe Blows Miami Cuban store can charge 40/gram is because they do it all in house. No middle man. Hand made. Is your favorite spot refining their gold properly? I don't know. This goes for any custom jeweler. Lot's use dodgy gold in their pieces.
Was just going off of you saying if you get a handmade Cuban from one of the Miami guys for a good price it’s probably ****ty quality and made from scrap and not made right vice the machine made chains.

Was just going off of you saying if you get a handmade Cuban from one of the Miami guys for a good price it’s probably ****ty quality and made from scrap and not made right vice the machine made chains.

No, no, I'm not saying Hand made Cubans from Miami are bad quality at all. The best Cuban chains come outta Miami for sure. I'm just saying it's the wild west. You got the quality places mixed in with the Cash 4 Gold spots that also make Cubans and you just gotta know where to shop. I was also just explaining why Italian chains don't go for $40/gram. If I was buying a 200g Miami Cuban, i wouldn't go for the cheapest option.

Last edited:
No, no, I'm not saying Hand made Cubans from Miami are bad quality at all. The best Cuban chains come outta Miami for sure. I'm just saying it's the wild west. You got the quality places mixed in with the Cash 4 Gold spots that also make Cubans and you just gotta know where to shop. I was also just explaining why Italian chains don't go for $40/gram. If I was buying a 200g Miami Cuban, i wouldn't go for the cheapest option.
But real talk. And the pics should still be up in this thread, I bought 2 Italian ropes from Direct source out of the LA District either last year or the year before for I think 48 a gram cash price and the quality was bad bad, I ended up sending 1 back it was so bad looking. And not saying they will be honest but when you contact the Miami jewelers you can ask if it’s going to be made with New gold and not Scrap. And Leon’s and a few others every so often will advertise if you bring in your old scrap they will make you a Cuban for 5.00 a gram. My 2 best Ropes came from Milano and a Peruvian one from Jacoje. I wanted to see how the Peruvian one was compared to the Italian and Jacoje was one of the few jewelers that had the Peruvian ropes.

Hi folks long time member/lurker here 2 yeas ago I bought an iced out baby jp from ifandco at the pawn shop for $1500 talk abou a steal right! Fast forward to recent times and I’m looking to pair my piece with the kufi baby jp from ifandco to have the set but I can’t seem to find any pictures of the baby sized kufi anywhere do any of you have any pictures or have one that can snap a few pics for me? Thanks in advance! Here’s my piece btw!

Hi folks long time member/lurker here 2 yeas ago I bought an iced out baby jp from ifandco at the pawn shop for $1500 talk abou a steal right! Fast forward to recent times and I’m looking to pair my piece with the kufi baby jp from ifandco to have the set but I can’t seem to find any pictures of the baby sized kufi anywhere do any of you have any pictures or have one that can snap a few pics for me? Thanks in advance! Here’s my piece btw!
from ifandco website is on there their kufi baby jp
1669659530531.png

Just go with GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone for the kufi.

ifandco's mold is bottom of the barrel

I love George’s work he’s awesome I was looking at that remastered kufi he’s making but I don’t think he takes credit cards? Not only that he doesn’t have a set price per piece he says it’s all custom So it all varies in prices sizes weights and carrot weight on the diamonds,I just want something that’s set up easily like the ifandco website I guess it’s more of a customer review,sorry George don’t mean to bash ya love the work and what you’re doing for the Jesus piece community keep up the good work!

I love George’s work he’s awesome I was looking at that remastered kufi he’s making but I don’t think he takes credit cards? Not only that he doesn’t have a set price per piece he says it’s all custom So it all varies in prices sizes weights and carrot weight on the diamonds,I just want something that’s set up easily like the ifandco website I guess it’s more of a customer review,sorry George don’t mean to bash ya love the work and what you’re doing for the Jesus piece community keep up the good work!
I take PayPal which you can pay credit card and price depends what type of gold and stone type I’ll take care of you

Attachments

• 31011242-4CE1-43F4-9489-7BD3049CBDA1.jpeg
    31011242-4CE1-43F4-9489-7BD3049CBDA1.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 364

Just go with George, he'll work with you and like he said he takes paypal so you can use your CC there. I have a second piece coming and another in the coming months. His Kufi looks way better than that IF one.

Just get the George Kufi.

george.jpg

IF&Co has and will always be trash.

Jacob charges a ridiculous markup.

Icebox has a Kufi but it seems like its not as popular as the Ye from them.

You own a Jacob kufi too, no? I vaguely remember you as one of the few in tgis threads history that had a kufi JP. How does it compare to George’s.

GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone is the NT flavor of the month :nthat:

Well deserved. After damn near 2 decades a jeweller finally comes close to the molds and offers different price points, options.

Back
Top Bottom