**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I know Diamonds are meant to represent status and wealth as they've been marketed as a precious stone when in fact they're not. Taking into consideration that debeers owns what 90+ of all diamond sources, it's all been a power play to make us think they're more valuable than they actually are.

Lab diamonds give you the exact same effect as their natural counterparts, but they've been demonized by the diamond industry as inferior to maintain their market cap, when in fact it's not. It's technology so it's wild that something that's been advanced by technology is looked at as inferior per se. In my mind it's like saying VHS (diamonds) is better than a 4k bluray disc (lab made).

This blurb from Joe Rogan nails it for me.

In the end youre gonna get an argument from both ends. Your decision will ultimately be based on how 4pf you are.

I know Diamonds are meant to represent status and wealth as they've been marketed as a precious stone when in fact they're not. Taking into consideration that debeers owns what 90+ of all diamond sources, it's all been a power play to make us think they're more valuable than they actually are.

Lab diamonds give you the exact same effect as their natural counterparts, but they've been demonized by the diamond industry as inferior to maintain their market cap, when in fact it's not. It's technology so it's wild that something that's been advanced by technology is looked at as inferior per se. In my mind it's like saying VHS (diamonds) is better than a 4k bluray disc (lab made).

In the end youre gonna get an argument from both ends. Your decision will ultimately be based on how 4pf you are.

Yeah. I’m looking for an infinity moissanite ring to stack up my pinky ring.

Ima check out the video after this Knicks game

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 6.58.19 PM.png

:rofl:

Solid or Hollow is cool. Im just having a hard time finding white good ropes bigger than 3mm in general

Picked up these generic trays from Amazon. Nice feel to them sturdy and plenty of room without overpowering my nightstand. Simple and inexpensive. Can’t beat a 2 pack either. lol now let’s see how long i can keep this as clean as this is right now lol

Gold moon cut chain patiently waiting on the second piece by GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone 😋

F8E0F958-9F01-4B21-806D-ACB765071967.jpeg
64946545-A4A3-483E-BF53-73290E6D3F3E.jpeg

Can you post the link to those trays from Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom