**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyway heres a preview of my newest piece in the works, 14k with worthless stones >D
I never been a diamond guy, but I felt like having one piece out of my collection wouldnt hurt

6E513016-722B-493C-84F8-EAFA38ADEEB2.JPG
Stunna, is this from maxair59 maxair59 ? He just made me a pendant last month and decided on stoneless too but decided to add on worthless real diamonds at last minute and couldnt be happier. These real diamonds hit! 😂

Stunna, is this from maxair59 maxair59 ? He just made me a pendant last month and decided on stoneless too but decided to add on worthless real diamonds at last minute and couldnt be happier. These real diamonds hit! 😂

Yessir, I only go to him now for my pieces. What piece did you get?
Bro its hard to decide on ice or not at first i was like ehhh then thought about it more and i only added a couple of rows of stones so it can be a subtle bling. Then i was like maybe yellow stones or white. Decided on white VS cuz that yellow stone premium aint it rn :lol:

Agree with above statements. Call me traditional but i want my jewelry to be the same jewelry they been calling for centuries. Rather save up my $$ and get me real diamonds and real gold. Y’all can have them moiss and gold-plated chains. Want something that holds real value and can pass on to my kids someday
Agreed.

Disclaimer: Not trying to “pocket watch” either. I mean this in the nicest way possible :lol:

If anything it seems like more of a “waste” of money spending a premium on gold-plated considering the price of the raw materials.

Custom Jewelry > Costume Jewelry

Last edited:
W wombat - excatly bro. At $40ish a gram, you can rock a nice chain for $4k instead of a plated chain that you gotta get replated every few years.

Once I get all the stuff I need for the crib I want to get a tennis chain next with a cross pendant... But that will be in a few years... Im good on jewelry for now

Speaking of passing jewelry to your kids... My pops gave me his 80s date just for my birthday a few years ago... Got it polished and it looks like brand new
now ask yourself how would you feel if he passed down to you a replica / fake?

im not knocking anyone, do what works for you. if you just want the look i totally understand, im not pocket watching anyone, but just know that this thread has been founded on the realness and you have to expect some backlash when you post the other stuff.

Dudes buying CZ and fake colognes that are probably diluted cat urine

My wife bought me two gold over silver pieces from macys, I’m on the hunt to replace them with the real. No idea what these links are.
11B43BE5-65FF-4B69-A641-55B5F52D4A2E.jpeg
C2EEA963-E443-47FF-9483-EBCE3A304627.jpeg

Got my first chain and rolex almost 20 yrs ago. We all know what happened to prices now. Imagine what our real gold chains will fetch in 2030+

im not knocking anyone, do what works for you. if you just want the look i totally understand, im not pocket watching anyone, but just know that this thread has been founded on the realness and you have to expect some backlash when you post the other stuff.
💯💯💯

if you wanna get budget friendly jewelry then do your thing..but dont get on here and knock real jewelry for those that choose that. it goes both ways.

My pops would never get a fake... Actually his friend in his bowling league gave my pops his fake Rolex to get fixed at the Rolex store in NY... When my pops brought it there they said we can't service unauthorized Rolex... He didn't know it was fake but was embarrassed lol...

Speaking of rolex- for those needing repair or service, i go to mike at RolliWorks. He has a shop in the bay area and miami. I go to him for any work

My pops would never get a fake... Actually his friend in his bowling league gave my pops his fake Rolex to get fixed at the Rolex store in NY... When my pops brought it there they said we can't service unauthorized Rolex... He didn't know it was fake but was embarrassed lol...
That sounds traumatizing.

Back
Top Bottom