**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I bet they hooked Kells up with the illest piss yellow set up.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
cats got jokes

hope im doing this right, im a super newbie. these are pic's i got from a jacob the jeweler sales rep years ago. these are pics on the rafaello and cosite. as you can see by the pics on there site they are way less quality than these i got from Jacob. even in the small ones Jacobs sales rep sent me Rafaellostretched them out and they look suspect. anyway, hope these post with the pic's the right way.. Jacob was talking 20k and up BTW... to me that's thereal black Jesus. no offense to anyone, but this Jesus tops the kanye/iceefresh/jayz joint IMO
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

pardon the way i posted the pics, i think i may have figured this out... i know everyone aint down with the porcelin/painted look, but for me the other blackjesus is gooney goo goo compare to this black jesus. caret weight on white gold Jesus 11ct black jesus 16ct and 18k yellow gold 17ct, weight is over 150 gramsthey said.

Cats need to slow down on the Jesus pieces. I'm starting to not feel them anymore.

SMH at the Sunburn Jesus LOL
61616247e553af9c0b922a8887db147e64d9e32c.jpg

Sunburnt one looks hot IMO. I could do without the diamond eyebrows though, that's a little too ayo for me.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

^^^Good stuff; do you have any more pictures?
not really, i use to have some other pic's that got lost. i got a couple piece of my own, but i wont post pics of them till they hit theultrasonic cleaner. i got some really so so pic's but i would consider this high end do to quality and craftsmanship. i'll post some more picstomorrow, but nothing special..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by python002

This looks like GLC's, except with the enamel paint or whatever.
glc's identical Jesus piece was on eBay years ago and i still kick myself in the teeth not getting it. im not saying it was his piece but itstwin brother. the seller was in Ohio. he had it up for 5k with a reserve and said it was about 11ct and 175 grams if i can remember correctly. i think ioffered only 5 and honestly dude never even hit me back. then i offered 5500 and no response.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Time to break all those piggy banks this weekend

[h1]Ill-gotten gains put to good use by feds[/h1] [h2]Wealth seized from criminals up for auction online[/h2] [h3]By DANE SCHILLER
HOUSTON CHRONICLE[/h3] [h4]July 30, 2009, 9:15PM[/h4]

b

http://www.chron.com/photos/2009/07/17/17721827/260xStory.jpg

260xStory.jpg

[h6]U.S. Marshals Service[/h6]
This diamond and gold necklace with the image of Mexico's saint of death is among gangster Jose Luis Arce Jr.'s prized possessions.

Print

Del.icio.us

Digg

Twitter

http://l.yimg.com/ds/orion/1.0.8/img/badge-logo.png) no-repeat left top; LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 16px; CURSOR: hand; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px; HEIGHT: 16px">Yahoo! Buzz

Facebook

StumbleUpon

Resources

PHOTO GALLERY

See other bling for sale
As a Texas borderland drug gangster known as "Double Zero" sits in federal prison, a treasure chest of his gold and diamond-encrusted bling is about to be set free. The loot is headed for an auction to be simulcast Saturday on the Web after being seized by federal agents from Jose Luis Arce Jr.'s spacious Galveston County home. Rings and necklaces handcrafted with the 28-year-old's "00" call sign and images of Mexico's saint of death will go to the highest bidder, provided it isn't a member of Arce's family. His assets, which also included homes, cars and bank accounts, are just a taste of the wealth taken from criminals nationwide under an increasingly utilized 25-year-old program that in the past five years has raised nearly $4 billion. The case against Arce was launched in 2005, after a Texas state trooper stopped a border-bound truck loaded with $784,860 in cash - all money from selling drugs. "He did have a flair for extravagant things," attorney Michael McCrum recalled of Arce, an American citizen who was arrested in 2005 and later pleaded guilty to money-laundering charges. He is from Laredo, but was part of a drug-trafficking organization that did business in Houston and Dallas. The pride of his collection was a gold necklace with 69 diamonds and nine Santa Muertes fastened to a hefty chain with his "00" symbol. "It is their bling. It makes a statement," said Dan Webb, a veteran Texas Department of Public Safety narcotics officer. "They've got more money than they know what to do with." The seized money is put in a general fund and distributed through a budgetary process. It can go for everything from police cars to repaying victims. [h3]Impact on families[/h3]A 52-foot yacht worth about $750,000 was recently seized in the Houston area, as have been planes, homes, sports cars and race horses. Brett Thomas, assistant chief inspector of the asset forfeiture division for the U.S. Marshals Service here, sees the impact of the seizures firsthand, as children and spouses of criminals are told they've got to move out and give up illegally gained possessions. People have screamed, cried, begged and stared in disbelief, Thomas said. Most recently, a woman and three children left a 4,000-square-foot home in northwest Houston to move into a one-bedroom apartment. "It is one thing to go to jail, but to come out and have nothing and realize what you have put your family through - it is almost a worse punishment," Thomas said. Federal prosecutors nationwide were told this month to use forfeitures more aggressively. [h3]New federal mandate[/h3]Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, who heads the Department of Justice criminal division, just mandated forfeitures be considered in all criminal cases. "Seizing and confiscating criminal assets is the single most effective way of disrupting criminal organizations and shutting them down," said Charles Intriago, a former federal prosecutor. "It's about time we made the odds of them hanging on to their ill-gotten gains a lot worse," said Intriago, now the president of a company - assetforfeiturewatch.com - that trains law enforcement officers. At least 700 items taken from Arce, as well as items seized from other criminals, will be displayed Saturday under security and behind glass at Austin's Hilton Convention Center hotel. The auction will also be simulcast on the Web at proxibid.com. Bob Sheehan, owner of Gaston and Sheehan Auctioneers, which is hosting the auction, has seen just about everything. "I guess there is a little aura to it," Sheehan said of jewelry previously owned by outlaws.
[email protected]

^^^^that's the one right there, eBay like 5 years ago, maybe longer... i like that glc piece i wish the guy would have hit me back, but he never did. iknow the brown/campaign diamonds are not for everyone, but its a nice piece.

Originally Posted by python002

This looks like GLC's, except with the enamel paint or whatever.

GLC's looks to be the same/similar face but with a different (OG) crown.
looks like da one above got diamond eye brows....i ain't a fan of those...

Originally Posted by solesavage

Cats need to slow down on the Jesus pieces. I'm starting to not feel them anymore.

SMH at the Sunburn Jesus LOL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder if this is where Melo got his pieces done.

1429eh3.jpg

So many "Jesus" Joints are done so bad.........to me it's no 50/50 I feel like it's done good or bad, nothing half way........Im super exitedfor the NLV/206 joint, better not come out looking like Chris with Thorns on his head lol

No it's the inside of the piece, parts of the sides and bottom are open.

Wow!!! It looks nothing like Chris.....LOL!!!!!
Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

So many "Jesus" Joints are done so bad.........to me it's no 50/50 I feel like it's done good or bad, nothing half way........Im super exited for the NLV/206 joint, better not come out looking like Chris with Thorns on his head lol

Retook pics of my watch

10 carat iced up breitling

100 gram white gold ruby bracelet

Those joints from Rafaello only weight 14 grams too. If you look on their website they have some other Jesus molds that are pretty spot on to the Jacob molds. They might have taken those photos from another website though.

indifferent.gif
@ stealing jacobs pics

Back
Top Bottom