**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

thanks for the compliments on the pieces I did for snuggles heres more pics as promised the vader alone 3000+ stones(black diamonds) 170 grams and its a bigpiece very noticeable

I have any 5,8,12,etc row bracelets and im working on some new ones as well

enjoy!
wink.gif

Looks like Killa got a new NYG Piece.

This "interviewer" is terrible my goodness, $+%!% wasn't prepared at all.

I want to hear him workin' with Hell Rell, 40 Cal, and JR Writer again. And that NYG piece look like the one from aviannes

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I want to hear him workin' with Hell Rell, 40 Cal, and JR Writer again. And that NYG piece look like the one from aviannes
co-sign and yup it is from avainnes, i remember it at da window display all da time.

lol LAX is all respected now........son use to stay gettin clowned in the old threads. Even Ben use to #(&$# on you too but you kept doin you.

i can respect that real talk.

matter fact LAX is like the SB of NT jewelry threads................son just did a complete turnaround.

EDIT:
eek.gif
@ the vader pics on the last page

does anyone got pics of Lax's old stuff? His stuff is real clean now and want to get somethin done soon. Just wanted to see like a before and aftercomparison.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

thanks for the compliments on the pieces I did for snuggles heres more pics as promised the vader alone 3000+ stones(black diamonds) 170 grams and its a big piece very noticeable

enjoy!
wink.gif

Sorry! But if there is one thing I know it's Star Wars and "Cheeseburger Vader" was never in any movie lol, I figured it was the angle of thepictures, but his "neck" is off and that makes him look fat.......everything else is on Super Point but the neck area is nothing like the MR Helmet Iown, it doessnt even have the "V" under his mouth piece..........weird enough Jason of BH is the same way and that's why I didnt like it, Im aStar Wars Geek and noticed right away sorry

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I want to hear him workin' with Hell Rell, 40 Cal, and JR Writer again.

Did ya'll peep the african dude on the left? I wonder if that was the same dude from Killa Season
laugh.gif

Glad to see LAX getting respect...I met w/ him a few weeks ago. Good dude.

Back
Top Bottom