**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

at this rate, if you wait a month, they'll be in a candy machine at your local toys R' us

sad, I am.

guess ill have to get it custom made
frown.gif

Can we get a refresher pic of said Jesus piece? If i remember correctly the previous owner was the "rapper/singer" Loon, right?

10pd8c0.jpg

^ That Model even though it's Fab's in the pic and I'm pretty sure it's Yellow Diamonds.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

at this rate, if you wait a month, they'll be in a candy machine at your local toys R' us

sad, I am.

guess ill have to get it custom made
frown.gif

call da fake if&co guy from myspace

he says on his page "give me a chance)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Another thing I am wondering is.... WHen the F)UCK is Ninjahood going to get his jacob jesus piece!!!?!?!?! God damnit brotha it's been 4 years!
HAHHAHAAHA but seriosly what's wrong with you how can you not be able to cop it after this long! ....Atleast go there and get your money back man you
could be putting it towards better use....I'd be embarassed to even walk in the store after this long though like seriously.

laugh.gif
true ninja its been awhile
frown.gif
A.. CDP packs ripped thru my money

B. Court fees over some B.S. ripped thru my money

C. havin a spoiled Piece of %@%! now EX girlfriend ripped thru my money

D. me gettin a pistol permit in NYS is rippin thru my money

and its been 2 years.

Glad to see that closet of an apartment has not "ripped thru ur money"

j/k
laugh.gif

sick.gif
IF iced out the same color g shock ibeen wearin on the reg...been debating getting it treated but damn that looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and didnt somebody say that the "loon" jesus piece was only 10bands? no way they have/had it on layaway for this long and still honoring that price-
nerd.gif

and if im not mistaken didnt ninja/untitled trade in the old huge piece (pause) that he had? that shoulda knocked a nice dent into the 10k ..

Originally Posted by Kingtre

sick.gif
IF iced out the same color g shock i been wearin on the reg...been debating getting it treated but damn that looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and didnt somebody say that the "loon" jesus piece was only 10bands? no way they have/had it on layaway for this long and still honoring that price-
nerd.gif

and if im not mistaken didnt ninja/untitled trade in the old huge piece (pause) that he had? that shoulda knocked a nice dent into the 10k ..

unsolved-mysteries.jpg

yall remember when tre use to post this?
laugh.gif

Took the L goin the cheap route n coppin one of the ebay Jesus pieces. This the pic off the auction.

The piece actually looked just like the pic. It was the correct size and the black finish looked real nice. My only gripe was the homemade bead chain. It wasjust beads threaded thru plastic string held 2gether by a metal clasp at the back. After 2 DAYS it started to crack and chip in some places. Mostly the thorns.No biggie i thought, i'll just get it powdercoated. Then 2 days later the bead chain BROKE and this is what im left with SMH!

yeah you got it Tdot.Only thing im scratching my head about is why Fab is wearing Loon's piece? actually im not even surprised the way these rap dudesoperate.

Here go Ninjahoods joint

2iroieg.jpg

L7OSER - I literally watched the same thing happen, right beofre my eyes on Saturday night.

NTer ONHOLLOWEDGROUND was wearing the same black one and he kinda playing with the beads as we were talking and out of nowhere it popped and the beads justwent rolling down the front of him, all over the floor. It was hilarious. Pics coming later.

(oh and freakydestroyer, the beads are plastic but the piece itself feels like some cheap metal, but at the same time it seemed to have decent weight to it)

206- man it was heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time. I literally stood there shaking my head as the beads just rolled everywhere. I sent the seller amessage and pics and he said he sent it out in good shape so he did his part. It wasnt his fault.
mad.gif

So glad I didnt pull the trigger on those. I was thinkin about it. But in my head (word to Michael Crabtree) I knew that goofy pearl necklace looking *#@* wasgonna be trash.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Can we get a refresher pic of said Jesus piece? If i remember correctly the previous owner was the "rapper/singer" Loon, right?

10pd8c0.jpg

^ That Model even though it's Fab's in the pic and I'm pretty sure it's Yellow Diamonds.

only da "kufi" is yellow diamonds..da rest is white.

Yeah i was in Cali last Wednesday-Sunday.

Irvine for 2 days, then LA the rest of the time. Stopped by Icee Fresh with Rob and Yong.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Another thing I am wondering is.... WHen the F)UCK is Ninjahood going to get his jacob jesus piece!!!?!?!?! God damnit brotha it's been 4 years! HAHHAHAAHA but seriosly what's wrong with you how can you not be able to cop it after this long! ....Atleast go there and get your money back man you could be putting it towards better use....I'd be embarassed to even walk in the store after this long though like seriously.

laugh.gif
true ninja its been awhile
frown.gif
A.. CDP packs ripped thru my money

B. Court fees over some B.S. ripped thru my money

C. havin a spoiled Piece of %@%! now EX girlfriend ripped thru my money

D. me gettin a pistol permit in NYS is rippin thru my money

and its been 2 years.

smh.gif
so u spent money on a broad before getting your piece?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yeah i was in Cali last Wednesday-Sunday.

Irvine for 2 days, then LA the rest of the time. Stopped by Icee Fresh with Rob and Yong.
pimp.gif
Nicccccccccce.

Back
Top Bottom