**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by ninjahood

91963739.jpg

That piece is
pimp.gif

Nas always seems to have sick jewelry imho

Are we looking at the same picture? That piece looks like hot trash.

You guys really did a hell of a job on those rings.

Im especially impressed with all the extra thought and detail that was added to what could have easily been the same old championship ring.

Big ups to Jason of Beverly Hills.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

You guys really did a hell of a job on those rings.

Im especially impressed with all the extra thought and detail that was added to what could have easily been the same old championship ring.

Big ups to Jason of Beverly Hills.
+1

thats gonna be a nice new yearly revenue stream...whoever wins this year (celtics) cant go back to the previous types of rings

That's the video I mentioned. Those are the best championship rings I've ever seen. It's going to be hard to top those.

lakers rings are cool. i like the shape/concept.

i feel like JBH relies on their technology too much sometimes. i mean... the engraving on the sides is cool, but how easy would it have been to have an artistclean up/customize the portraits? kobe looks like he's wearing eye black, and i could only imagine what gasol's might look like. straight teen wolfstatus probably.

the other thing that always bothers me on these types of rings, is the typography. i mean, i understand space considerations will always an issue... but whenyou're producing such a high dollar piece in such a limited qty... why not go all out and do custom lettering?

i mean... when its all said and done, the sides of the ring arent even anything too special. my HS ring is more intricate than that. which reminds me... i haveno idea where that joint is. *panics*

same thing I was on
nothing that comes from highline is worth 100k
I would say 60k at most

ps konvict piece 100k
smh
not even akon *!#$ is 100k

Back
Top Bottom