**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2901612e7812e39936deb5436b5d3629331ec3ae.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ben ballder

jays black jesus/bead combo is $100k

for JUST the black one? where did he cop it from?

Jay Z's black piece was done by Jacob & Co. I believe that they do all of this jewelry.

Ask Flip again for prices and he'll say double what he said the first time
laugh.gif

LOL at that little hot sauce piece, looks like its from 1996
No damn way Hot Sauce or any And 1 player has/had 50k to drop on a chain, Rafer excluded but he hasnt done that.

Well outside the NBA And1 where the highest paying players in b-ball. At least that's what Professor said. "Veterans on the circuit can earn anywherefrom $500,000 to $750,000 per year." hot damn so they where getting money. Of course now they are not And1 doesn't have the tour anymore. Yeah$500,000 might not seem like a lot but they only play 3 mo out the year so that's hella good.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Only gripe I have on tity boi's piece is the bail. Couldnt they put those loops under the wing?

No kidding. For $40k, they can't even put some finishing touches on it?
ohwell.gif
$40k my foot.

Well outside the NBA And1 where the highest paying players in b-ball. At least that's what Professor said. "Veterans on the circuit can earn anywhere from $500,000 to $750,000 per year." hot damn so they where getting money. Of course now they are not And1 doesn't have the tour anymore. Yeah $500,000 might not seem like a lot but they only play 3 mo out the year so that's hella good.

I doubt those numbers, maybe Rob knows.

And 1 was doing it for years but did the company really invest that much in some players?
I say no but if im wrong, im wrong.

And 1 fell of harder then anything else, I havent seen anyone wear a pair in over a year.

They ruined Tity bois piece

We the best piece is nothing special

Back
Top Bottom