**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

how they keep their hands so still while putting in diamonds? My hand be shaking when I try to even put a string through a needle..

So my little cousin wants a Breitling and I dont want to get ripped off, so anyone know whats the most inexpensive model and whats the cheapest he cant get onfor?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

If he didnt have a monkey lookin face Id cop that goodwood........speaking of, I know the Jacob mold is the "best" of the Jesus molds but honestly Jesus looks like a homeless man that hasnt eaten for a month and even if that was the case his features are super off to even look like a man, he looks like a cave man.
lol i thought i was the only one who saw it like this. do you have pics of yours hollow?

If he didnt have a monkey lookin face Id cop that goodwood........speaking of, I know the Jacob mold is the "best" of the Jesus molds but honestly Jesus looks like a homeless man that hasnt eaten for a month and even if that was the case his features are super off to even look like a man, he looks like a cave man.
lol i thought i was the only one who saw it like this. do you have pics of yours hollow?

You serious son? He posted his and it's been quoted many times.

Speaking of the Jacob mold, I imagine Jesus would have a slim face since he was a carpenter so he couldn't eat as well as others.

laugh.gif
I laughed also when I heard about the JoJo

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

You serious son? He posted his and it's been quoted many times.

Speaking of the Jacob mold, I imagine Jesus would have a slim face since he was a carpenter so he couldn't eat as well as others.

Thank man I didnt wanna post it again lol, And yeh let's say he was slim I just mean even the facial structure is wayyyyyy off from any man........I thinkit because it's the "first" that people like it because when you look at it his eye are super sunk in, his beard looks like a ball and his faceis too set for his hair..........that's just me

Can someone please help me?

I need some high quality pictures of a Jesus Piece, with a chain attached if possible, for a poster I'm designing.

If someone could please provide some pictures, that would be very helpful to me.
3871584faa594c083eb3c361d442afe800759a9.gif

Thanks in advance.

LMAO at bizzy bone having a jojo watch, i think thats even more embarassing then getting robbed
roll.gif
bow wow got 12 years for stealing a 50$ jojo
roll.gif

and like 1,500$ in scrap metal
roll.gif

"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

does anyone know where I can get this gucci jacket 50's wearing in this video. I googled it and some people said it was fake? anyhelp is appreciated thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

does anyone know where I can get this gucci jacket 50's wearing in this video. I googled it and some people said it was fake? any help is appreciated thanks!
smile.gif

Get at me LAX... I gotta ask you something.

My guess is the the Gucci jacket is made by Dapper Dan but I don't know if he still makes jackets.

By custom, I'm pretty sure it means not made by Gucci, but uses Gucci-esque fabric. I imagine it to be the fabric once used for putting on AF1s and forfake bags, except custom made into a jacket.

Back
Top Bottom