**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

asonjones2.jpg

raekwon's chain

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I may copp this Jesus tomorrow from Ben, At the price he is selling it to me for it's so tempting........

Price on that bracelent? [Pusha T] UGHCKKKKK! [/Pusha T]

NIIIIIIIICE.....
I do wonder how much each piece costs though?

PO

Tre I'm like 98% you were right next to me in the club the other day for a minute. I aint wanna be like "excuse me my man, Niketalk though?" I think son with you with the dreads or braids thought I was plottin on you lol.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Tre I'm like 98% you were right next to me in the club the other day for a minute. I aint wanna be like "excuse me my man, Niketalk though?" I think son with you with the dreads or braids thought I was plottin on you lol.

roll.gif
yessir - Shrine Saturday night- you def shoulda came up tho ain't like it would have been a random nt'er or whatever - we been building here for a min - i knew i would run into you out there at some point

laugh.gif
smh.gif
you right tho i did hear about you...i was going to the bathroom - and my brother with the dreads thought exactly that...were u with 2 other dudes? cause later on my cousin said the same thing about 3 dudes lookin like they plottin
laugh.gif
them boys stay paranoid and looking for a reason

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by asmathews

Illest piece in the game!

2qwdkwh.jpg

GLC
pimp.gif

Damn I really want this piece
smh.gif
I can't afford that young pricetag LAX want at the moment tho
smh.gif
when I get my money right Ima see wussup
smokin.gif

Any more pics of this? I think i want...

Originally Posted by Manglor

yungchamp wrote:

asmathews wrote:

GLC
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif

This is the most overrated piece on NT. Its been posted in about every Vol. Sure LAX can give u more shots of the ones he makes.

lol some dude on twitter stole all my jesus piece pics and claims there him , what a $+##@++, follow me instead

lol some dude on twitter stole all my jesus piece pics and claims there him , what a $#%+%%$, follow me instead

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Originally Posted by Manglor

yungchamp wrote:

asmathews wrote:

GLC
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif

This is the most overrated piece on NT. Its been posted in about every Vol. Sure LAX can give u more shots of the ones he makes.
I have never really paid attention to these threads so i guess i am way behind.

Back
Top Bottom