**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by needemjs

DIAMOND-FLOODED-ROSARY1.jpg

DIAMOND-FLOODED-ROSARY2.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
My feelings are hurt.

87726ee5a82a6955796ba3cad3f8255a3428eb2f_r.gif

Whats the exact specs on that? More So Length ..

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Anyone know what bracelet this is that Fab is wearin? Simple yet clean, Nice (his voice)

47c152ece8480aab823045782f9c102901c4d81.pjpg
laugh.gif
looks like some black beads to me need a better resolution pic than that

I think they are called buda beads.

buda beads
maybe its one of these my boy Maurice Edu has one black diamonds

http:///http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/authentix143/?action=view&current=download.jpg

You hav more info?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
larolex wrote:

So heres a early bday present I bought for my self the Piaget Altiplano Double Jeu 1 out of 50 in the world!  I had to buy this since my partner copped the 1 out of 12 in the world iced chanel. lol it was his bday gift as well, I believe the retail on the chanel is 500k and mines is 44k. enjoy!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Screw the Chanel! That Piaget you have there is one of the nicest watches I have ever seen in my life. Factory stones?! are you %+*%!%%$ me?! that is a very nice present to yourself Mr. Marin! Keep doing you. By the way what quality stones are they? I bet you will be getting a lot of offers for that watch though....

Heres� a pretty cool video from my boys the making of the black pvd process of a rolex check it out

21dg9rb.jpg

bigles you have a very nice collection going im proud of you, lets see the rest of nts watch collection?

yea I sold the iced breit and recopped it with no ice...There was no point to have 2 white iced out watches....

From L to R my watches are: 18k yellow gold Rolex Datejust which is real old, given to me by my grandfather, SS/18K Rolex Daytona Zenith, Franck Muller King Conquistador , Breitling for Bentley 6.75 (always gotta keep a 6.75 to match the whip), Dunamis Hubris, Jacob and Co H-24 Auto , Jacob and Co JC-30 5 time zone fully iced, Breitling Super Avenger Black PVD full iced with custom diamond dial and .65s in the bezel....

When the first jewelry thread popped off all I had was a Movado lol....

Heres a pic of the dial I got on my Super Avenger, my lugs and case are done diff and I have a bigger bezel, but the band and dial I got are identical as this pic...
20qlx0g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom