**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just realized he put stones in the Gucci buckle after looking at that pic a couple times... Pretty sick...

Just realized he put stones in the Gucci buckle after looking at that pic a couple times... Pretty sick...

2yovdsj.jpg

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

tumblr_l7gysqKBGd1qcilxe

Always wanted to see this up close

Still looks amazing.

I wonder how much this cost

WOW. I nvr seen a close up of this peice and i always wanted 2,
pimp.gif
n
smh.gif

Most of these rappers only wear Si clarity diamonds right? Soulja Boy and Gucci have alot of jewelry, and they dont look high quality or too shiny, nothing compared to Birdman's collection.

I mean they couldn't be wearing those huge diamond chains, iced out breitlings, and big pieces with all VVS or VS diamonds. Unless its Birdman, JayZ, 50, TI, or Diddy.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Most of these rappers only wear Si clarity diamonds right? Soulja Boy and Gucci have alot of jewelry, and they dont look high quality or too shiny, nothing compared to Birdman's collection.

I mean they couldn't be wearing those huge diamond chains, iced out breitlings, and big pieces with all VVS or VS diamonds. Unless its Birdman, JayZ, 50, TI, or Diddy.

i agree.

I hate that AP.

I know its iced out but it looks stupid gaudy. Worse than some Breitlings.
We are referring to Swizz Beats AP its more expensive than Mayweathers even though it doesnt have diamonds

Money May has been had that AP since when he was messin' with Freck. Thing is insane. I feel like in the light you wouldn't really even be able to see the time.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I hate that AP.

I know its iced out but it looks stupid gaudy. Worse than some Breitlings.
We are referring to Swizz Beats AP its more expensive than Mayweathers even though it doesnt have diamonds
ok someone needs to explain WHY is that da case....i mean is it really only because rarity? because if thats da case its a pretty crappy reason.

Back
Top Bottom