**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by YMCMB

25s3qlf.png

sick.gif

fab was showing out in that video, everything he had on dancing like mj in thriller.

Brooklyn Dude! hUh, i squint.HahahHAha he Brooklyn. Nice outfit.

fabs president is the day date 2 its bigger and it just dropped this year, not an old model its a really nice watch

I have a factory diamond white gold ap I'd like to get rid of if anyones interested.....ill post pics later

picked up some new watches as well ill shoot a video and post it up for nt

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AP-MY-HAND-IS-HURTIN.jpg

SHEESH ! ! !
sick.gif

He's a get money _

thats not bens own they just made it.. Dude ruined a beautiful AP smh
ruined? looks like every other AP i seen rappers with...they're so ubiquitous in that form i could've sworn they came like that stock.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rhester

Fab's twitpic..
My favorite watch...

2zg5l5s.jpg

looks like his old watch he took outta storage...all gold Rolex watches never go outta style.
I am shocked that the Rolex day date II hasn't caughten on like wildfire with rappers yet.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Slick rick got that 80s gwap on his neck lol i wonder how he managed to keep them all these years.

sometimes that stuff be lookin like bronze or somethin though
 (didn't feel like resizing the image/didn't wanna mess up everyone's NIKETALK experience)
http://img580.imageshack....mg580/6744/slickrick.jpg

what's up with that .  anybody remembers that episode of rap city back in the days where Joe Clair was chillin with Rick in Jacob's spot circa 1999?  Crazy how much he came up. 

When is gold gonna hit 1500

edited 2 times by
C BALE, didn't feel like resizing the image.

even tho all bustas jewels in that pic arent "real gold and diamonds"
theyre awesome just based off the work.
i'd rock if i was from NY.

laugh.gif
Rich Yung still available for sale?

i remember cats were beastin for RY back in like 2007

Back
Top Bottom