**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by AME416

TYPE-S1-400x300.jpg

TYPE-S3-400x300.jpg

TYPE-S2-400x300.jpg

TYPE-S4-400x300.jpg

In all seriousness, what can I expect to pay for 2 letters?
nerd.gif

co sign... i def need a letter P

Originally Posted by larolex

that dipset piece looks rusty,,,,y?
its just smudges....product of poor design

camron soon removed da plate for it years ago and has worn it with da eagle being held da chain on each wing.

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Originally Posted by ninjahood

3 Guys are in a cafe. The 1st guy says "I have the smallest arm in the world". The 2nd guy says I have the smallest head in the world". The 3rd guy says I have the smallest **** in the world. They all go to the Guinness Book of World records. The 1st guy comes back and says I really have the smallest arm in the world. The 2nd guy returns and says I have the smallest head in the world. The 3rd guy comes back and angrily says WHO THE %$%# IS JUSTIN BIEBER?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Where the hell did that come from?.. Bieber got you so heated that you had to take shots at the mans "package"?
grin.gif
tired.gif

Gucci-Mane-Bvlgari2.jpg

Oh boy...my N Gucci destroys a Platinum Day Date II. Burrr! Looks pretty dope though actually.

I dont think thats a platinum day date II it looks like a regular day date with all diamonds.  Day date II platinum goes for 43-46 plus diamonds and labor hes looking at 100k maybe..

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Does Icebox purposely not return emails? These guys must have the worst customer service in the biz.
I can only imagine how many bs emails they get a day...
Personally, I've had very little success emailing jewelers.

You might want to try giving them a call.

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Gucci-Mane-Bvlgari2.jpg

Oh boy...my N Gucci destroys a Platinum Day Date II. Burrr! Looks pretty dope though actually.

I dont think thats a platinum day date II it looks like a regular day date with all diamonds.  Day date II platinum goes for 43-46 plus diamonds and labor hes looking at 100k maybe..

I'd almost be willing to bet my life that this is the watch Gucci Iced out. Gucci is like a 6"5 and there is no way that a 36mm day date would look that big on him. Just compare it to the picture posted of Nelly. That is definitely the Day Date II. Don't ever underestimate the stupidity of Gucci's spending on jewelry.

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

I'd almost be willing to bet my life that this is the watch Gucci Iced out. Gucci is like a 6"5 and there is no way that a 36mm day date would look that big on him. Just compare it to the picture posted of Nelly. That is definitely the Day Date II. Don't ever underestimate the stupidity of Gucci's spending on jewelry.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Does Icebox purposely not return emails? These guys must have the worst customer service in the biz.

Send an e-mail my way...mo(at)iceboxjewelry.com . TONS of spam every day like pdot said. At least 15-25 inquiries a day.

Back
Top Bottom