**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2c86780b5dcebf3d8998b0f.jpg

roll.gif
eashawty wrote:

that boy juice

2hmmvb6.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   This dude young jewman got on 6 rings forreal. all cham-peon-ship mayne lol.
i dont get it. if he had like 2 chains and 3 rings he could have a real nice set up. but its like he took his 2 chains thats his, and then went thru the bricksquad pile of chains. maybe 3rd in line
after waka and gucci.

"damn gucci got the white and waka got the yellow? damn... gimmie the red one. and the interstate piece for good luck."

laugh.gif
thats wat make it hard tho, this !$*%# really be wearin 4 chains & 6 rings. he had that 20 piece for a min tho, that brisquad chain the only 1 i know was given to him

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he upgraded his personal bricksquad chain....it was sittin on a rinky dink chain before.

that pic old as hell tho, its from the 2009 bet awards...that 32 & the juiceman chain go stupid tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he upgraded his personal bricksquad chain....it was sittin on a rinky dink chain before.

that pic old as hell tho, its from the 2009 bet awards...that 32 & the juiceman chain go stupid tho
pimp.gif
oj_da_juiceman-bday-bash.jpg

see what i mean? even older pic when he first got it on a skinny chain and no other chains....he was still building.

Red_Cafe.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

LOL at thinking Cams watch is platinum
word, at best da watch is while gold as far as da band is concerned and da actual watch housing is still stainless steel, with da bezels either also being

white gold or just steel to hold da diamond down.

Back
Top Bottom