**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by Sourkush

whats the point if it's fake or rented ?? defeats the meaning flossing or BALLING

Birds rarely know the difference.
nobody knows the difference really.
lies...i can eyeball a fake chain like i can eyeball fake jordans.

ok bro. you got them telescope eyes. i would start sayin stuff, but it would mess up my thing so i wont.
but trust me bro. you can eye ball them doo doo trax nyc and big john the jeweler crap but idk bout any fake jewels.
but as we all know NYC is the home of the crappy bootlegs of anything.
so dont compare judging nyc jewels to the likes of any other places jewels.

you got alot of jordans but not alot of chains so how would you know?
l_f41e1f1c97c18a418dec2c5a1febb470.jpg

thats my OLD setup....anything else you think i dunno anything about ,Bro?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you seem to have forgotten who was one of da instrumental NTers who created these jewelry post.in da first place....we're not on vol. 11 for nothing you know.

Where is your NEW setup? 
indifferent.gif
thats funny, i was wondering when you were ever gonna post anything relevant to this thread...i dunno, like your chain?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

nah cause that would start a whole slew of problems.
but if you just go up to cats and touch their chains and such, that may be why muskets get pulled on you.
and tito? JOBH does a better job than dude.
my chain isnt getting a debut till Feb. 20th infront of the staples center. ill make sure to post that for sure tho.

last time i check, im da one that disarmed and relieved someone of their musket.

and you comparing tito to JOBH is like comparing a classic muscle car to today's sportscar...sure their "made" better because of current technology, but

Tito was da genuis and originator of what many people hold dear in da jewelry business....da coveted jesus piece that everyone lusts for was born from his original.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
i swear the last 4-5 threads i clicked on had ninjahood going back and forth with somebody  -
lol I don't know why they like to argue with him so much. Everyone here should know he knows his jewelery and polo

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif
i swear the last 4-5 threads i clicked on had ninjahood going back and forth with somebody  -
lol I don't know why they like to argue with him so much. Everyone here should know he knows his jewelery and polo
he welcomes it with his blanket statements...waits for somebody to challenge then hits them with a slew of wikipedia links and old xxl articles
laugh.gif

even here...dude is right...even trained jewelers arent just eying bang bang jewels from across the club...you can guess, sometimes educated, but to make a statement like he did about eyeballing fakes is silly -

esp when all these stories are coming out of dudes filling pieces with whatever then plating it- fake watches with real diamonds, real watches with fake diamonds
laugh.gif

The Jesus on the right from LAX?
pretty sure Mo from Icebox made that- theres was talk about it about pages ago...maybe even last volume...Mr Mucas likes to keep a mystique around his jewels
laugh.gif
drops pix every now and then - sometimes abstract, sometimes blurry...then moves onto the next topic
pimp.gif

speaking of NT'ers with jewels...wheres BigL? The illest 9to5er? used to be changing jewels weekly
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ninjahood motivated to get his jesus piece now though, got him selling off his dmps for cheap
laugh.gif

Definitely ain't my personal pair of dmps( my pair is a size 10), I know da price range of em
laugh.gif

But its really a product of being lazy, no matter, if no one bites here within da weekend ill just sell

Em for more money at flightclub.

Guess my lil bro is gonna have to go without a diamond g-shock this year for xmas. Cant belive these cats take $100 watches and put a few diamonds on it and charge $8k!! I was expecting $1-2k but damn I just cant see more. Dont get me wrong i'm sure the stones are nice and the work is some of the best but I just cant see it.

For $8k I could get a rolex, breitling, gucci and have enough left over to cop 7-8 g-shocks with no ice!!!

NT wouldnt be the same if we didnt have ninjahood though

music forum and general loves this guy

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Ninja can you school me on cuban links? prices? and some legit spots in nyc?

Cuban links are amongst da strongest chains available...mostOf da good ones come n 14k gold & are secured with a box claspWhen it comes to gold prices ALWAYS check da spot price beforeEven entertaining a seller...you wanna make sure you're paying as closeTo raw materials as possible...I always suggest heading to pawn shopsFirst to avoid any kinda of retail markup merchants might want to impose on you.

never been to a pawn shop before, they really be havin jewelry worth buyin??

maybe nyc diff.

laugh.gif
he welcomes it with his blanket statements...waits for somebody to challenge then hits them with a slew of wikipedia links and old xxl articles
laugh.gif

even here...dude is right...even trained jewelers arent just eying bang bang jewels from across the club...you can guess, sometimes educated, but to make a statement like he did about eyeballing fakes is silly -

esp when all these stories are coming out of dudes filling pieces with whatever then plating it- fake watches with real diamonds, real watches with fake diamonds
laugh.gif
ding ding ding.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

maybe nyc diff.

depends on da area da pawn shop is that...remember da idea is to remove as many middle man as possible...imma relate it to sneakers so you can understand..

purple-pigeon-patches-2.jpg
Pigeon.jpg

as far as "raw material" their 9999999.999999% identical so why does one cost thousands more then da other?

context.

da LAST thing you want is to pay a "prestige" price or retail markup for something that doesn't need it like

gold chains. when you buy gold NEW from a store, not only are you paying material cost & labor, but you're also

paying retail markup....

pawnshops will have a plethora of chains at their disposal, ready to let em go at WAY closer to material cost then

anything you'd get at retail place. because they aren't taking da hit when it comes to labor cost, retail markup, etc.

da previous owner has already took all those prices on da chin.

what you're sacrificing is selection at a pawnshop. Jason of BH for example charges what he charges,

but in return he's offering you every possible option you want on your jewelry within your imagination...same goes for

ben baller, etc.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

maybe nyc diff.

depends on da area da pawn shop is that...remember da idea is to remove as many middle man as possible...imma relate it to sneakers so you can understand..

as far as "raw material" their 9999999.999999% identical so why does one cost thousands more then da other?

context.

da LAST thing you want is to pay a "prestige" price or retail markup for something that doesn't need it like

gold chains. when you buy gold NEW from a store, not only are you paying material cost & labor, but you're also

paying retail markup....

pawnshops will have a plethora of chains at their disposal, ready to let em go at WAY closer to material cost then

anything you'd get at retail place. because they aren't taking da hit when it comes to labor cost, retail markup, etc.

da previous owner has already took all those prices on da chin.

what you're sacrificing is selection at a pawnshop. Jason of BH for example charges what he charges,

but in return he's offering you every possible option you want on your jewelry within your imagination...same goes for

ben baller, etc.
I-have-a-friend-thats-an-expert-in-antique-weapons-and-jewelry-Im-gonna-call-him-up.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Crappy blackberry pic from a while ago. Had to throw in the Tito for JC
wink.gif

i like the one on the right 
happy.gif

As do I
wink.gif
. But they're not ready for it yet.

I'm also waiting for a certain person to post his Jacob collection cause it's just too
eek.gif

Ninjahood is also an expert on Fat Joe's street creed
tongue.gif

Ninjahood might talk reckless here and there make, post some dumb crap and fight his case like no other but seriously he does know his stuff about certain things and jewels is one of those subjects he knows his stuff about.

That Saint Michael's set up is forever classic!

Back
Top Bottom