**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by treewing

tumblr_lh1d8eJbc01qa944fo1_500.jpg

nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
BasedGod
FIXED

i got this from LAX last summer. sorry for the crappy BB pic.. i'll try and post some more with my camera. hit up LAX for more info.

Looks like they have Juelz's Jesus piece in the back.

Those VVS stones are mighty cloudy. ICEBOX gorilla zoe pieces > *

Looks like embedding isn't working; someone embed it!

Originally Posted by needemjs

x2_4c1fe7e

Money May.
He told me 2,000,000 all star weekend.  We had to size that watch, it was such a #%+%#.  Each rectangle (for lack of better word) is its own separate link and they all fit together like a puzzle piece.

dboulders - wheres the pics at? I want to see clearer pics of that jesus.

money may's watch looks crazy. looks like a tourbillon too

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

This is prob the first Jesus I've seen that made me REALLY consider gettin one.

I can vouch for ICEBOX too. Zahir made me a custom solid gold piece in '07.
Dont think I ever posted it, but I turned around and sold it to LAX 3 weeks later.
*facepalm*
Pics of your piece dead stokc?

see this jesus doesn't have that extra long horse face like that rose gold joint to. No ones questioning the diamond quality, we just talkin bout that mold. im sayin jacob made that brown jesus piece since how you worded it. otherwise it wouldve been both your piece and mold plus you had mentioned you had use that brown joint to make that mold

jesusxl.jpg
Time out, time out. Aren't those both the same mold? Only one is at an angle in the top pic and Bens picture is straight on?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those definitely look like the same exact mold, just in two different styles as far as gold and diamonds go.

Back
Top Bottom