**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

O_O
6e1357244f41c5e16b7878666b4590ca93eb4c6.jpg

2cb25a4463cd76cf7506b674016d860e94e694c.jpg

I seen YG in arizona and he did a meet and greet for the radio show KISS FM and please believe me, that chain weighs more than 2 mackbooks. it's heavy as hell

Originally Posted by MR 1246

I seen YG in arizona and he did a meet and greet for the radio show KISS FM and please believe me, that chain weighs more than 2 mackbooks. it's heavy as hell

lol 2 macbooks eh?
by your logic if YG swung his chain from the front to the back, it would bend him over backwards to the ground.

2 macbooks? How can they wear jewelry that heavy. Sometimes my neck gets strained after wearing my jewelry for a long period of time.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

2 macbooks? How can they wear jewelry that heavy. Sometimes my neck gets strained after wearing my jewelry for a long period of time.

Ask T-Pain. 
I remember reading somewhere that he takes his big chain off regularly cause it's just too heavy.

Is that iced out Hublot the one Mayweather has? I think I remember Ben saying something about it on his blog

Edit: nvm I don't this is it
f5d36efe445a4436b149ad6fdf4d9561a01854d9.jpg

But that *%! is still
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(in a good way)

Originally Posted by McRaptor

OVER-3-MILLION.jpg

PARTIAL-WATCH-COLLECTION.jpg

BLACK-FULLY-FLOODED-AP-ROYAL-OAK-OFF.jpg

Alot more pics on Ben's blog, also great read on his day with Floyd
pimp.gif
That blog post was epic. It's hard to believe that all took place in one day. I didn't know Floyd was THAT paid either.

Originally Posted by PTone

^^Haha, it seems the diamond placement should be inverted.

But, damn, 13 stacks.
where did it say that jordan shoe was 13 stacks? im wondering the dimensions
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

when i wore my rope and cuban at the same they were close to 600 grams total. at first it was heavy but your neck just gets use to that over time. you kind of train your neck i guess
ohwell.gif
. i would go through periods tho when i would consistently wear them tho. i bet some of these dudes got several pounds around their necks and that's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom