**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Someone tell Berg about the Chain Low Jack ASAP....
beat me to it
laugh.gif

Funny thing is "lil homie" is an acquaintance of of mine....

I might try to bring this up one day lol!

...Any suggestions how to bring this up?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Just dip that chain in water & the Lo Jack is FINITO !!!!!!!

They make waterproof RFID chips too.
alien.gif

Not to give anybody Ideas but why would you just toss the thing in a Micro wake for a few seconds? wouldnt damage anything but the electronics, maybe Im wronglol

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Just dip that chain in water & the Lo Jack is FINITO !!!!!!!

They make waterproof RFID chips too.
alien.gif

Not to give anybody Ideas but why would you just toss the thing in a Micro wake for a few seconds? wouldnt damage anything but the electronics, maybe Im wrong lol

Metal in Microwave ain't a good idea.

Unless you wanna lose your kitchen or your crib!

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

This is what Pharrell and Nigo are currently wearing, have been for year or so but they're still wearing them. They are about $300,000. Ive heard that hes now getting the all black carbon version.

29116c427424260b6fecd30ee1bd7007bd038722.bmp
fa936180450173ee253026c0025f6baa5b46c621.pjpg

35f163487425200563afee1126a9547a08b2da76.pjpg
3c0262b4a878b2602d60fa6c5b8d0bf22ae6bd2a.pjpg

YO!

I've been meaning to ask. So you're saying THIS watch is $300,000?!
eek.gif
sick.gif

dsc07709ou8.jpg

Any of those watches above the same as this one?

^^ what are the quantities put out on those watches?

i mean, i dig the design and craftsmanship is on point, im sure.... but $300k? thats pretty steep for for a timepiece. im assuming pieces like these appreciatelike art would... but i dont know $**$...

no i didn't make that skateboard piece. it's stevie williams though.

on a side note, RFID is only going to get you 20 feet of tracking.

"In contrast, RFID devices will work within a few feet (up to 20 feet for high-frequency devices) of the scanner. For example, youcould just put all of your groceries or purchases in a bag, and set the bag on the scanner. It would be able to query all of the RFID devices and total yourpurchase immediately. (Read a more detailed article on RFID compared to barcodes.) "

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Technology-Article.asphttp://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Technology-Article.asp

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Stevie Williams DGK skateboard and an Atlanta street civilian's cross setup

DGK... Is that the skateboard shop over in Lil 5 Points?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

How much would something that's like this except 28in put me in the red?

040716_hawkradio06_h.jpg

If you even need to ask then it's too much for you....sorry but I just hate when people keep asking prices for cheap %+%%+!!#. And its not hard to figureout what a gram of gold costs and then just look up what diamonds you want on the Rapaport, then add labour and a jeweler's percentage and you can answeryour own question.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

How much would something that's like this except 28in put me in the red?

040716_hawkradio06_h.jpg

If you even need to ask then it's too much for you....sorry but I just hate when people keep asking prices for cheap %+%%+!!#. And its not hard to figure out what a gram of gold costs and then just look up what diamonds you want on the Rapaport, then add labour and a jeweler's percentage and you can answer your own question.
wow, you were helpful
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom